CHAPTER TWENTY

Here's the update finally!!
Miss you all.

Check out my new fanfic ENVY. anyway here's the chapter.

(I'll give this book another shot. Probably expect 15 more chapters idk <3)

Comment + vote

————-

ROSALIE POV

Damon. He was as cunning as he was beautiful. With his dark hair and dark eyes. The way he could make you feel special, but could hurt you in an instant. He wove his way through your head, destroying you, corrupting you, leaving you with desire for him.

You learnt about his dirty deeds before you saw him. His reputation played the part in the aura of fear that surrounded him, break through it and you could see him, the real him.

The one who could be vulnerable, protective, loyal.

Damon protected those he loved. Will, Winter, Banks.

I wonder if I would ever join that list?

——————
I pace up and down my apartment. My phone continuously buzzing in my hand as notifications poured through my socials. He betrayed me. He used me. Again and again and again.

Every time he pounded me, I thought he could change, but he never did. He's always be the Damon Torrance who controlled people by fear.

My friends call me, telling me not to worry and that I look good in the video he leaked. I disagree. My fathers reputation will be over, everything he worked so hard to build destroyed by Damon.

I feel my fists clench in my hands  as they clutch my phone harder, twisting around the screen as I open my messages.

DAMON

fuck you

Already did.

Leaking that video? You've always loved filming haven't you.

You know that even better now Rosalie.

Get a grip of yourself. Nobody even wants you. I don't. Banks doesn't. Your father doesn't.

Your father's reputation is destroyed Rosalie, because of you. If you'd been good this wouldn't have happened.

Watch what happens to you now. Torrance.

*Read  4:30pm*

——————-

I clutch the gearstick of my car, speeding off towards the Torrances house. I feel my pulse race as my spied quickens. The dial on the car travels up faster.

70, 85, 105, 120mph.

Eventually I stop outside the Torrance manor. I drive through the gates storming out the car.

I see Damon's shadow through the upstairs window, he appears infront of me at the door, watching me as I walk towards him, shoving him in the chest, forcing him to take a step back, away from me.

Grinning, he looks at me, a coy smirk plastered over his face as his head cocks slightly to the side as he stares down at me.

"Problem?" He asks, causing me to slap him across the face.

"You took everything from me Damon. Soon they'll be nothing left for you to take." I hiss, scoffing slightly as he smirks further.

"Everything? I've barely even started." Damon finishes, his hand reaching my hip, his fingers gently tracing across me causing me to shudder slightly.

I grimace as his rubbing becomes harder.

"You can't touch me anymore." I finalise, watching as he grins, his hands leaving my hips.

"Then they can" he whispers, shoving me backwards as I hit someone's chest, spinning around I see Michael, he's looking at me, wearing his red mask, his eyes are narrowed through it, as his hands replace Damon's on my hips.

"You heard Damon" Michael hisses causing me to shiver. I stare at Damon desperately as Kai and Wills hands join Michael's.

As their hands grope me, I watch as Damons fists clench together. "That's enough" he mumbles, pushing their hands off me.

As his gaze softens, he notices me realising.

"You're nothing to them Rosalie. Just some tits and ass. They don't want to get their hands dirty by touching you."

"Dirty? If I'm dirty what the fuck are you Damon?" I sneer.

Damon pushes me back into the circle, the four of them surrounding me as Damon's eyes have gone cold.

—————-

Make sure to check out my new book "ENVY"

love you all <3