CHAPTER TWELVE

Hey hey

I'm tryna get a regular update schedule once more, and I am still sorry for not updating In over a week :)

I love you all

-Xoxo

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE

ROSALIE

PRESENT

My heart pounds and shreads in my chest as I storm up the stairs; I feel ashamed, cold hard and bitter disappointment in my self.

I could have saved them.

Anya and Isabella did not deserve to be dragged into this hell hole.

I feel guilty about lying to Ronan, leaving him in a quick moment, much to his disliking, I had to get an uber to the warehouse, and the rest has been a death defying sprint.

I crash through a pair of doors and stumble into a flat area, the floor is metal and dirty, I am surrounded by many black metal shelves packed with brown boxes, and I can see a clear centre parting in the middle of the room, littered with people.

I run through, tears streaming down my face as I mange to reach the middle.

I see isballea and Anya tied up, chains around their waist, gagged and blindfolded, blood on their throats and their clothes dirtied and ruined,
rips and solid holes in the fabric.

I let out a sob, and rush forward. I see none of the poneymen in sight, and although I feel as if this is a trap, I am so determined to save them.

I peel the tape of their faces and I hear their gasps, I notice thin lines of blood on their necks causing me to gasp.

I untie their blindfolds, and they stare at me in shock. "Rosalie, you came" Anya cries, "What happened to you?" I ask, and Isabella quickly answers, "Whatever you did, they are after you. It's not safe for you anymore"

"I'm sorry, It was me. Anya. It was me Isabella" and they stare at me confused. "I LEAKED THE VIDEOS" I shout, and and I feel myself calm down "they deserved it, after what they did to you, what they did to your families-" I sob, rattling the chains desperately trying to find a way for them to escape.

"Oh Rosalie" Isabella laughs through her tears "I can't blame you for what you did. Thank you Rosalie" Anya weeps, as I try to untie their rope on their feet, when I hear a box crash against the floor, causing my head to turn around, whipping in the sound of the noises direction.

I hear another box crash, coming from a different corner, and then another and another, so i am surrounded. 

"Fuck" I whisper under my breath, and i can feel my heartbeat quicken as men move forward, dressed in black hoodies, and wearing masks.

Those masks. 

Their masks

"I'm here, you can let them go now!" I call out, but i am met with a harsh silence as the men move closer and closer. 

"What the fuck do you want" I call out once more, and i hear chuckles dancing around the warehouse. I clutch my hands tightly. "Rosalie" a voice eventually sing- songs out. "Rosalieee" another voice chimes in and i can feel my stomach muscles begin to tighten.

"Stop with your fucking games and let them go!" I call out, my impatience growing.

The men are moving from four different corners and I notice knives glinting in the morning light in their hands.