CHAPTER FOURTEEN

hey loves, I'm sure everyone wants a little more smut.

but I'm evil sooo

Im joking- there may be some smut Later on.

ROSALIE

PAST (4 YEARS AGO) 

so Rosalie is 15, and the horsemen are 18- also Emory is 15 too, because i said so. 

I stare at the wall. School is only just beginning, and everyone is already looking around for them. I will never understand the obsession. 

They tried to ruin my life.

My fifteenth birthday still haunts me, that moment in the changing rooms still runs through my mind. Anya wraps her hand round my shoulder and i spin towards her, looking at her with a sigh. My mind no longer on the door, and the place they will come through soon.

 Parking at the front of the school, in the spots they think are designed for them. As soon as i can drive, one of those spots will be mine. At first, people tried to park where the horsemen park- that wasn't received well.

Their car always ended up destroyed, as a warning to others. 

Isabella comes up to me, "Ignore Arion, she is a bitch" and i cast my eyes in the direction of light blonde hair, seeing Arion Ashby glaring at me, while giggling with her pathetic "squad"

Its only now i hear the hushed whispers as the horsemen parade into the school. I grit my teeth, rolling my eyes and turning my back as they parade into the school.

"Look at them" Isabella giggles, and i scoff under my breath, glancing briefly at damon in the corner of my eye, his tie is hung loosely around his neck, his shirt untucked yet there is a certain aura about him- about them all as they walk through. 

A blonde girl snakes her arm around Michaels as they walk through, i recognise her as Ophelia, an 18 year old graduating almost top of her class.

As they get to her class however, i watch in confusion as Michael slaps her on the ass as she disappears inside.

"Disgusting, the whole lot of them" Emory says, as she comes up behind us, "Oh come on, Em. You know Will loves you" Anya teases and Emory scoffs, "Love is a strong word" and i shake my head, will does have an obsession with Emory, i have no idea why.

back when both me and Emory were twelve, she stopped to watch Will skate, and ever since then he has had a strange longing to be with her, like its his heart desire. 

They walk past us, and Will grabs a hold of Emory, whispering something in her ear and i notice a small smile emerge on her face which she quickly masks, "Hey Rosalie" Damon smirks, and i roll my eyes. "Fuck off" I mutter, grabbing my books from my locker and shoving past damon- deliberately hitting him on the shoulder. 

Kai laughs under his breath, and i spin around. "Trap anymore innocent girls in locker rooms?" I question, and he shakes his head, his smile slowly fading, though. 

I walk away, sick of the horsemen and their bullshit. 

Sighing, I am met with a grinning Arion Ashby, this bitch, again?
"Why are you talking to Damon. He wouldn't be interested in somebody like you-" She begins, and I turn to walk away, yet one of her cronies- Lyla- grabs my wrist and brings me back to them.

As soon as I'm back facing them, Lyla pretends to be disgusted she touched me, and quickly grabs the pink hand sanitiser- a love heart flavour- and rubs it all over her hands while muttering words like "disgusting" under her breath.