CHAPTER TEN

Heyyy!
I'm so grateful for over 3,000 reads and over 150 votes. It's amazing!!!
Thank you to everyone who has stuck by my story from the beginning.
I am truly grateful.

WARNING WARNING WARNING
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRIGGERING THEMES, AND THIS IS TURNING DARKER AND DARKER.

THE HORSEMENS ACTIONS INCREASE AND TURN WAY WORSE HERE.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ⚠️

<3

ROSALIE

PRESENT

My heart shatters in my chest as I stare at damons message, "No more house" followed by a photo of the foyer of my house drenched in flames, like he is determined to rub what he and the others have done, or perhaps to confirm that the anonymous se...

My heart shatters in my chest as I stare at damons message, "No more house" followed by a photo of the foyer of my house drenched in flames, like he is determined to rub what he and the others have done, or perhaps to confirm that the anonymous sender that Daniel received the video from was him.

I feel my breath well in my throat, as I continue reading the message. "Come to the Torrance Warehouse at 3B on the coast by 11AM if you wish to save your friends- and make sure to come alone- Angel."

And under that, there is an attached picture of Isabella and Anya, tied against each other, knives to their necks, tape over their mouths.

What the fuck?

This has gone too far, I viciously swipe up and go to telephone, frantically trying to dial "911" but I get another message.

"I wouldn't, if you don't want any throats slit that is, Angel"

I drop my phone out of my hand from the shock and it falls onto my lap, before I turn around quickly, looking around but nobody is looking at me.

"Are you okay?" Ronan asks, and I nod. "I need to go home-" I whisper, and he stands up with me. I try and hide my fear due to the information I have just found out, but my mind is spinning too much.

I feel sick.

"This is for earlier, bitch" A voice behind me laughs, and I see Kara, the girl I punched in the face, hard by the look of things, as there are still dried traces of blood under her nose.

She chucks a glass of water on me and slaps me across the face.

What the fuck?

I've just found out that my best friend's are in fucking danger, and you want to start a fight? I rub my cheek from where she slapped me, before I grin.

Kara looks worried, before I slap her back, as her head flings to the side I take the opportunity to shove her so she stumbles backwards. She fucking got my hair wet- and it had just about dried from earlier, when Will shoved me into the pool.