CHAPTER SIXTEEN

HEY HEY

I am going to London today! (by the time this is released i will probably have been but oh well)

I am currently staying at my dads house so i forgot kill switch :(

so I am going to hold off writing a proper kill switch scene. In the mean time I will use things from memory to add it in. When I get back I will add in lots of real kill switch scenes to make it up to you all.

I'm really sorry <3

-R

MARE SURE TO COMMET AND VOTE

ROSALIE

PRESENT

"no, no no" i gasp, wriggling against the rope, much to Damon's delight. "You can not do this. I am not ready" I squirm, as Damon bends down, coiling a finger around my curly hair as he looks at me, his eyes almost glazed over with what appears to be a faint light of pity.

"Its okay Angel, i'm just teasing" and he kisses my forehead, much to my annoyment.

"Then who just came in you asshole?" I question, and he stands up, before looking down at me. "The cleaners. Probably." and walks towards the door.

"Probably? What's that supposed to mean?" I mutter, "it means you better start hoping that it is just the cleaners" he laughs, and I grit my teeth.

He never took his trousers off, meaning he can walk around freely, and not give a shit about me. "You can't leave me like this" I almost scream, as his hand meets the door handle.

"Watch me" he whispers, and leaves the room.

I scream internally. What the fuck? I wriggle my hands, feeling the rope around my wrists.

I roam my fingers around, trying to feel for the loose end of the rope, trying to feel desperately for any loose ends- or a frayed loop, anything.

The coarse rope isn't wrapped too tightly on my hands, causing me to be able to move my hands a little more freely as it loosens.

I almost laugh in delight as my fingers wrap around the loose end of the binding.

"Thank fuck" I whisper slowly under my breath, exhaling in relief. I use all of my strength in my wrists to untangle the rope, and when I feel it fall away from my wrists.

Scrambling up from the sheets, I tumble off the bed, feeling around for my clothes.

And then I remember.

He cut my top, and my other clothes are not in his bedroom- they are near one of his sofas- very much not near me.

I sigh, desperation crawling into my veins, when I remember where I am.

Damons room.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind me borrowing some clothes.

I trail to his walk in wardrobe- quickly putting on some boxers. I flinch to think his manky dick has been there- but then I remember that it was just inside of me- so I can't say shit.

I then put on one of his t-shirts, which trails down my thighs.

It's only now, however, I grow curious to what else is in the box with that rope.