Chapter 3

"Shiny!!" I squealed with excitement as her face brightened up too. She quickly left the door ajar for the servant to deal with it as she rushed to me before wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Name exists to be used, you know." Chimera called out from behind.

"I know you love your girlfriend but she's my friend too, for your kind information and I can call her whatever I want!" I told him.

"And I love that name! It's so sweet!" Asher smiled at me.

He stared at us with a look of disbelief before sighing in defeat "Do what you want."

We were chatting and laughing like long lost friends when Chimera interrupted "Geez you both can just go to either of your places and spare me with some peace."

"That's the only reason we can't go anywhere else, Noah! We can't let you have peace!" Asher giggled at which Chimera rolled his eyes with a groan.

Hehe they both are really adorable together!

"Quit thinking nonsense, kid." He glared at me and it struck me that he can read minds. Such a dreadful species!

"Am I?" He looked at me amused.

"You are! And stop it already!" I rebuked him at which his smirk only widened.

"Drop it, Noah." Asher said with slight sternness in her voice and he agreed almost instantaneously, mumbling "Fine fine."

He sure listens to everything she says hehe. She's so lucky!

I again glanced at him and he muttered with a sigh "Not reading. Think whatever you want, innocent little girl."

"Hehe okay." I giggled and we chatted for a while.

Now was almost the time of Kiara getting free. So with the desire to get to spend sometime with everyone together, I turned to Chimera with a grin.

Pointing a finger at me, he queried Asher, "Even with this conspiring grin, you want me to restrain from reading what she's scheming?"

"What can I scheme? Don't you know how innocent I am?" I blinked at him with an innocent expression at which he rolled his eyes.

"Geez, don't ruin my holiday. I'm not going anywhere." He announced and I nudged his lovely girlfriend and she insisted too, saying "We're going right?"

Hehe she really caught him talking about 'going' and convinced him for it.

"You better stay away from this kid." He told Shiny before getting the car keys. Hehehe

We both followed him to the car. He opened the door for Shiny and she got inside.

When she was comfortably seated in car, he mumbled while moving to the other side to settle in the driving seat, "Stop staring and get inside or I'll leave you here."

"Noah!" Shiny rebuked him and he quiet down saying "Fine fine."

After a 20 minute drive filled with chit chat, we pulled over in front of a mansion.

"She lives here??! When I asked her, she was saying she's not interested in getting any big space for now! That can't be called small!!" I exclaimed the moment I saw the place.

"This is the residence of your beloved brother. There's some ongoing construction work in her neighbourhood. How could her lover let her stay there and get migraine." He explained.

Oh that makes sense. But why did nobody tell me about it??!

"Surprising you didn't know your brother lived here." He turned to me with an amused smirk.

That reminds me that he indeed was telling me that there's something he wants to show me when I visit him. That must be it! It's soo great!!

"He said it was a surprise!" I told him and quickly got out of the car. When we reached there, some guards greeted Chimera and let us in. So he does come here often, hehe.

When we entered the mansion, I looked around with bewilderment.

This... how..?

"What happened, Yue?" Shiny asked but I was still too surprised and confused to respond.

"I... it's... it's.. designed.." I stuttered and Chimera completed for me "By you."

I looked at him with wide eyes, as he chuckled amused "You think your brother would go to any other interior designer, kiddo?"

"The man who approached you was his assistant ofcourse." He told me.

And it was on this idiot's suggestion!

"Fine fine, since you know everything, where's Kiara?" I asked him.

"How'd I know?" He responded, trying to sound a bit irritated at her mention.

That's when her cat appeared on the stairs, and behind her, standing was my princess!

Her eyes slightly windened as she noticed us in the hall and with a smile slowly curling the corner of her lips upward as she said "Hey"

"Hii Princess!!" I squealed with exhilaration, making her roll her eyes as she said with a change in her tone "You know, it was nice seeing you, bye."

With that said, she turned on her heels but I spoke up, making her steps coming to a halt "Yeah, now I can't even call you that. You don't even want to talk to me in person now that you're living with your boyfriend." I said wiping fake tear.

"Shut up, idiot." She said turning to us again. "There's no theatre in this area, try somewhere else."

By now Chimera had settled on the couch, asking a maid to get him popcorn before it gets interesting.

Yeah, that's why he came along.

"Fine." I said "But why didn't you say that you were staying with him??"

"You don't share anything with me." I frowned.

"Complain to your brother then. He was the one wanting to surprise you." She said, finally coming downstairs.

"Hehe okay! Where's he, by the way?" I asked, looking around while taking a sip of cold coffee that had been brought.

"You didn't give my brother the kitchen duties right, Kiara?" I joked.

"I didn't." She responded with a faint smile, confusing me.