Chapter 12 - Ogre Village

3rd POV

A light bulb appeared out of nowhere in the tent where Shizue had been sleeping since the separation from Ifrit. It grew until a tiny figure could be seen.

"You've come, Ramiris," Rimuru said.

Ramiris immediately began to fly around Rimuru's head in circles, as annoying as she was.

"Why have you called me, Rimuru? As you can see, I've come here as fast as possible," Ramiris said in her squeaking voice. She seriously acted like a brat.

"Bless her," Rimuru simply stated.

"Huh?" Ramiris stopped in front of Rimuru's face and then turned around, looking at the woman. "Who's that?" she asked.

"Shizue, a folk-proclaimed hero," Rimuru answered. He then added, "Although you are a Demon Lord—in fact, the first Spirit Queen to ever become a Demon Lord—"

"Ugh, why are you saying that as if I were a pest?" Ramiris asked, looking confused.

"Let me finish my sentence," Rimuru said, clearly angered. This made the Spirit shudder for a second. Ramiris listened obediently afterward.

"Although you are a Demon Lord, it won't change the fact that you are the Spirit Queen and that your Blessings are for the heroes of mankind," Rimuru finished.

"So you want to make her into a full-fledged hero?" Ramiris asked and flew down to the sleeping patient. "Mhh–mhm...mhhhhhh? Why haven't I noticed her until now?" Ramris said her thoughts out loud.

"That's because ever since you've discovered golems, you've been busy building them, abandoning your work. The spirits must be depressed, with your lack of responsibility," Rimuru stated.

"Hiiiechhh! You knew?!" Ramiris instantly flew away from Rimuru to build up a safe space between them.

"Just give her your blessing, and I'll overlook it for now," Rimuru offered.

"Okay, okay... I'll do it. I don't understand fully why you don't bless her on your own, but I'll just do it fufu. Watch my greatness!" Ramiris shouted as she folded her hands as a ritual for performing her blessing.

A bright light illuminated from the pixie and entered Shizue's sleeping body. The blessing was received, although unknown to Shizue.

"Puhh! I've finished. What do you think? I'm great, aren't I? Wahahahaha!!" Ramiris boasted afterwards.

"Haa, whatever. Just return to your labyrinth and prepare a few spirits for some kids. I'll bring them to you later," Rimuru said to Ramiris, who listened excitedly as if she had an important idea.

"I'll welcome you then hehehe~" Ramiris said with a sinister look on her face, once again thinking about something troublesome. "Anyways, I'll go then... I'll be able to tell Milim that I've seen you two days when she comes to me again boasting about something," Ramiris said once again, speaking her thoughts before she entered her labyrinth again.

The door to her labyrinth was then destroyed once she flew through it.

.

.

.

Back to the present day, after the festival, Shizue was one of the earlier ones to wake up. She readied herself and was excited to wear her old clothes again.

"Shizue-san, are you ready?" Rimuru asked who stood outside the tent waiting for Shizue to get clothed.

"Just a moment, Rimuru-san," Shizue answered. Suddenly, she stopped, and her body shivered one time. 'Am I talking casually to a True Dragon?' Shizue thought. 'Well, we are kind of business partners, so it should be okay...?'