Chapter 2 - Meeting Old Friends

(As always used pictures in this fanfiction are not mine and all rights go to their artists. AN stands for Author notes )

Rimuru POV

We've teleported towards Dwargon. The only reason why we were walking through Jura was that I wanted to meet the Dryads without being too suspicious. But who would have thought they would wait until we arrived? 

<<The result was good enough,right?>> Ciel said, probably to motivate me. 

'Well, that's undoubtedly true. Why should I do everything myself when I already have such kind helpers' I thought as my mood improved. 

"You seem in high spirits" Sylvia noticed 

"Huh? Ah yes, demi-humans huh?" I said while looking at the giant gate in front of us. We still had to walk a few hundred meters, but it was already imposing. 

"Is it the same for them?" Sylvia asked 

"Yes" I answered her question "Although it was Twilight who created those called Demi-Humans he still did it as you said back then with my powers that I lent him" 

"How was Lucia's reaction to this?" Sylvia asked curious 

"Hmm? Ahh she loved your kin although she was a little bit against dwarves in fear they would come to be hated by humanity. Over all she did not really care. All this began anyways where she already thought of descending" I explained her 

"Puhaahaha!! I've always told that old geezer!!" Sylvia seemed over-happy about what I just said.

"Enough now" I said to stop her curiosity any further "What should we do?" I asked as we stopped in a line of humans, demi-humans, and even a few Majin.

"How about waiting as everyone else?" Sylvia asked 

I sighed in annoyance 'Who thought of such a troubling system.. aren't you supposed to make your visitors happy and not let them wait?' I thought. 

3rd POV

Rimuru accepted Sylvia's suggestion as she rarely even went around this world she didn't know much about human or demi-human rules. Although Rimuru felt like they could have skipped this wasted time by telling the guards their identity or simply teleporting inside. 

'I guess that's not something we're supposed to do' Is what Rimuru decided on.

The line behind them didn't take long to grow with more people. Among them is an Adventurer Group of 4 people. They came from a country of the various western states where Slavery was still allowed. 

"Look at them, two girls? And even an elf" One of them said as quietly as possible.

The Boss of the group heard his words and began to laugh wholeheartedly. 

"Puhahahaaaa! Look at her I bet she finally crawled out of her village for the first time. Not knowing how this world works. She's basically fresh flesh!" he announced to his group. 

Another member answered with his hand on a short knife around his waist 

"How about it Boss? Should we show her the real world" he said smiling ready to draw his knife at any possible time. 

This wasn't something Rimuru wouldn't have noticed as soon as they began to talk with their dirty mouths. Still the Monster Princess remained silent for the first part seeing that even Sylvia remained silent and endured it. 

"She would certainly be delicious.." the boss said 

Hearing this, Rimuru's blood boiled and she turned around, her face angered the golden eyes focused on the disgusting humans behind her.