Chapter 7.1 - Two-faced Demon

3rd POV

The Group of humans had gathered around the dwarves in the dark, behind the trees and bushes. Although the Dryads knew of their presence, they only notified Sophie, who said she would take care of it herself. 

"Are you deaf or what?" Sophie had a short line of restain when it came to wasting her time or not listening to her. 

The Dwarves, seeing this, had all the same thought: 'I won't ever anger her!' so they swore to themselves. 

Treyni wasn't sure if the demon in front of her could deal with this on her own. The answer she had heard kept repeating itself in her thoughts. Perfect timing kufufu it's time for me to play around a little for the first time is what Sophie had told her. 

'Who would say something like that when facing over 50 men? Whatever Rimuru-sama has given her orders to that demon, I shall trust her' Treyni thought. 

After a few seconds, the leader of the pack slowly emerged from his hiding spot. The bushes began to rattle as his men followed. A chilly night breeze could be filled. What a beautiful night for killing. 

"I've wondered what a demon was doing here with dwarves nonetheless. But it looks like you guys summoned her because you were overwhelmed by being involved in the fight of the goblins and direwolves." The leader began to speak as he laid his axe on his shoulder, smiling. 

"Eh?" Not only Sophie was confused hearing the shit that came from this man's mouth "Haaa.." Sophie sounded disappointed as she sighed. "I guess you're not even D-rate after all. Can't you sense that they are just having sweet dreams?" 

"And those sitting on the trees you can come down too, looking like monkeys, aren't you?" Sophie added mockingly. In her eyes, they were beyond pathetic, all clothed like adventurers, but which use was there if you couldn't handle any helpful skills or weapons? 

"More importantly, what are they even doing this deep within the Forest?" Kaijin asked, breaking the silence of the dwarves as soon as a discussion broke out between them about why they were here. 

"Isn't that obvious? They're clearly scum who were kicked out of the adventurer guild and now work as Bandits." Sophie explained, "After all, you guys sure were focused on the carriage that the dwarves brought."

"Well, I guess it won't change a thing after we've taken care of you lot. We can just kill those goblins." The leader announced. Simultaneously, a mage hast cast a barrier preventing sound from leaking through it. 

Sophie smiled from ear to ear. Suddenly, the demon disappeared from the place she was standing on. 

"Where the heck did that bitch go?!" The leader shouted, and his men panicked a little. 

"Are you searching for me?" Sophie whispered into his ear as she suddenly stood behind him. The leader of those bandits couldn't react as her [Demonic Haki] was released, strong enough to inflict fear upon all of them. 

Treyni's eyes widened, and she immediately cast her [Barrier of nature] around her and the dwarves. This barrier messes with the natural elements, including magicules. In a split second, Treyni realized that the magicules Sophie was emitting were not ordinary. 

The Bandit leader couldn't move and pissed himself due to the state of fear he was in. "How disgusting," Sophie commented. "How about you use that axe of yours to cut those people over there, dear~" 

At this moment, the Bandit Leader lost all reasoning caught in Sophie's Unique Skill [Charm]. There was no hope for a mere D-ranked past adventurer to go against this level of Mind Control. He turned around. "Of course, Mistress"