Chapter 4 - Night of Butterflies

3rd POV

They were greeted by all of the workers in the bar as there was no other customer yet after all it was pretty early in the evening, and only a few would drink the expensive but best alcohol here

From left to right, we have Lutuah, she's an elegant elf famous for her sweet smile. She's wearing her favorite color, purple, as a thin dress. Together with the oldest one of the bunch and the owner of this inn, she would work at the bar giving out alcohol or mixing it. Hence, she is knowledgeable about how to handle customers. Maybe she has it easier because of her sweet smile, who knows?

Then, one of the two Dark Elves working here is someone known for her fortune-telling, which comes from a unique skill [Fortune] 's ability to see into one person's fate in a certain period. She only rarely uses her unique skill and has decided only to use it for people's loved ones or destined ones. Her name is Ivana, and her Dark Skin and Golden Eyes fit perfectly, she's clothed in an extremely short dress known for dessert regions such as Coleus.

The woman posing with her extremely thin waist wearing a green bracelet, a gift from her Sister with whom she long had no contact whatsoever, was Eltia. She's the oldest of the bunch and their leader/ the owner of this luxurious inn. Her presence alone radiates an elegant feeling, which is supported by her maturity in various meanings. She's the gem of this whole place one could say. Unbeknown to any elf is that she's an Ultimate Skill holder, the only one of the group.

Among all these women in the back was their youngest, yet she had already lived longer than the average human, which is about 60/70 years. Her name is Inola, she's shy and doesn't talk much. Also, she isn't a worker here but stays at this place as her mother is working here.

The other Dark elf with deep purple eyes and a standard, not excessive, dress in dark and light purple is Nefer. She has known Ivana for a long time as they came from the same tribe. As someone who was just an ordinary person, she revered Ivana as a sort of Princess as she had a higher standing in the tribe back then. She's obsessed with her and could sometimes be angry about men flirting with her. However she's an easy-going person once you get to know her.

Other than her daughter Inolia, who has green eyes, Junilu has Amber-colored eyes, her hair in a similar tone. She loves her daughter deeply and is sometimes sad that she does not even have one of her characteristics despite her head form and instead had everything from the father who left them as soon as she was born. This angered her but did not stand in the way of her motherly love. She's the only elf whose 'features' you could not see. Even when it was customary for elves to wear dresses that could seem erotic to human eyes, she decided to be a figure free from these things for her daughter. She's a really warm person and wishes for nothing but a peaceful life.

In front of Junilu standing is Tapila; she's short but still bigger in height than Inola, and she's older by many decades. But even that wouldn't scare off Inola to choose her as her favorite playmate, Whenever she's not around her mother she sits next to Tapila. Tapila likes Children and knows how to handle them, she's a sweet young lady with blond hair and grey-blue eyes. Dressed in a cute pink dress, she's the dream of all loli lovers, even when the others would always look out for these types of men. After all this was not a naughty club just a place to drink and talk.