Chapter 155-Melody McCarthy's Dream Comes True

Start from the beginning

Athena listened intently, her heart swelling with gratitude for Melody's unwavering support and enthusiasm. The ideas flowed effortlessly between them, each suggestion igniting a spark of inspiration within Athena. Cheryl watched in awe as the two women seamlessly fell back into their rhythm, their creative synergy palpable in the air.

Before they knew it, hours had passed in a blur of brainstorming and laughter. Melody's studio had transformed into a sanctuary of music and memories, the walls echoing with the promise of a new chapter in Athena's career.

Hours passed, and the three women didn't realize until Cheryl looked at the moon cast over the dark night sky.

"Ladies, look! We've been here for hours!" Cheryl exclaimed in amazement, her eyes wide with disbelief at how time had flown by in the midst of their creative brainstorming session, "And it's almost 1AM!"

"Oh, wow, look at that!" Athena laughed, "I was having so much fun!"

"Athena, I have a proposal for you," Melody began, her voice laced with excitement. "What do you say we start working on your solo album right away? We can set up a schedule that works for all of us and dive headfirst into this project! We can start tomorrow!"

"I think I'm in!" Athena grinned, "Are we having a sleepover?"

Melody's eyes lit up with joy at Athena's enthusiasm, "Absolutely! We can turn this creative session into a full-blown slumber party. I have spare bedrooms for both of you, and we can continue our brainstorming bright and early in the morning. This is the beginning of something magical, I can feel it," she said, her excitement contagious.

"I'm in too!" Cheryl added, "But Athena and I should probably let our husbands know we're sleeping over!"

Athena chuckled at Cheryl's remark, her heart warm with gratitude for having such supportive friends by her side. "You're right, we should probably text them before they send out a search party," she joked, reaching for her phone.

Just then a text came in from Michael.

Hey baby. Call me when you get this. I'm worried about you. -Michael

Athena's heart skipped a beat as she read Michael's message, a pang of guilt tugging at her for not informing him earlier about her impromptu trip to Melody's house. She quickly dialed his number, her fingers tapping nervously on the screen as she waited for him to pick up.

"Hey, Mikey," she greeted him, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and apprehension, "I'm so sorry for not texting you earlier. I'm at Melody's place with Cheryl. We got caught up in a creative brainstorming session, which may or may not have included wine..." she added in a slightly guilty tone, scratching the back of her neck, "And maybe some, um.....other alcoholic substances..."

"Oh, really?" Michael's voice held a hint of amusement on the other end of the line, "Sounds like you're having quite the party over there. Should I be worried?"

"Hmm.....I don't know," Athena replied with a mischievous smile, "I may cause trouble..." she giggled, "I'm kidding. I'll behave."

Michael's chuckle on the other end of the line warmed Athena's heart, easing any lingering worries she had about his reaction, "As long as you're having fun and staying safe, I trust you," he replied with a hint of playfulness in his voice, "Just don't let Melody and Cheryl lead you astray too much," he added, his tone filled with mock concern.

Athena laughed at Michael's teasing, grateful for his understanding nature, "Don't worry, I have these two to keep an eye on me," she reassured him, nodding towards Melody and Cheryl who were exchanging mischievous grins, "Although they look like they're planning something evil already..."