CHAPTER (28): RUTHLESS

"You telling me you falling outta love with me... it's my love for my grandmother that makes me gentle when I care for you... you falling outta love with me is breaking my heart in two..." Future

(JETTA'S POV CONTINUED)

Just young and stupid I realize. No matter what nobody says, DJ is gonna do DJ. 

Afrikaans fall from his lips like honey. But he ain't nothin' but a Georgia hot boy. Tryin' to survive in this cold world. DJ lectures and trains while he takes what he wants from my heart and my body, throwing all this shit off on me. Everything is my fault because I know he loves me and I know he's crazy. Just like Ma Kee said he would say.

But when he was just crying to me, all up in my pussy, he trued the fuck outta me and I'm so stuck in this shit. Holding onto him and wishing it was true, with him begging me to believe him.

"So you saying, that Khadijah Bennet is the one who moved yo shit when we got stuck. Not her daddy, but her," I ask this lying ass nigga again, and he nods again.

"I keep telling you thot shit. Thot Trenchtown shit is her set up, her father basically lets her run her own crew," DJ tells me back. Laying here on top of me he's looking down in my face, and I'm so torn and in love with him that I don't know what to do.

"So you had to fuck her," I say it. He just breathes out.

"Thot bitch means nothing to me. It was Carter shit, I would never disrespect you, not purposely," he comes back. And breathes out again like he's frustrated.

"That don't mean you wasn't fuckin' that bitch in that room tho," I tell him as I remind myself.

"I wasn't fuckin' nobody in that room. I keep telling yo ass thot too. Over and fuckeeng over," he rubs his face and breathes out and rolls off me, staring at the ceiling.

"Why you block me from coming in? And you ain't have on no shirt," I tell him about that hotel incident that broke my heart and broke us up.

"I don't never hov on no shirt," he comes back. Fuck this shit, it's just too hard to break him. And I'm too exhausted to keep pushing it.

"Where yo brotha?" I ask him about Tutty, thinking about what Rain and Lil Mama said.

"Girl. Don't ask me about no niggas right now. Not even my fuckeeng brother," DJ cuts his eyes at me over his shoulder and tells me when he sits up.

"Nigga don't start that shit," I say-

"Jetta? You watch yo mothafuckin' mouth then," he cuts me off and tells me, staring at me with them demon eyes. So I just close my mouth and let it go. I watch him pull about four phones outta that bag, and he picks one of em out and calls somebody.

"Yah," DJ says. I watch him.

"Heyull naw nigga, no tatts. My eyes tattoo me enough around dis bitch. I got it. Yah," he tells who ever that is and hangs up that phone and picks anther one up off the bed and looks at it.