Chapter (15): VENGEFUL BLOODS

"Bitch I said what I said. I'd rather be famous instead. I let all that get to my head, I don't care I paint the town red... and bitch I'm in yo shit if you send for me.. umm she the devil. she a bad lul bitch she a rebel."

JETTA'S POV CONTINUED

Enjoying all the luxury of this pink monstrosity, as Auntie Kenyatta and Ma Keesha call Auntie Toyia's jet. I snarl out and grab a glass of champagne. I'm so fucking furious with DJ that I can bite a bitch's head off right about now. And I'm killing Kadijah Bennett soon as I can catch up to her. Trust and believe. And this hoe right here too!

"What that bitch just say?" I snarl out again at Aunt Yolanda's phone, right alongside King Oden.

"Sssh! Ya'll be quiet nah!" Yolanda tells me and Oden, holding her phone so we can see it too.

This fucking interview on Tik Tok of this bitch Libby Kennebrew snitching on The Carter.

"How da fuck I get in it tho?" Oden asks, mad as fuck at this bitch Libby.

"Okay, okay, wait a minute. So you're saying, that King Oden's mama Kay-Kay, was friends with your oldest sister. And Kay-Kay was pregnant with Oden when his daddy got killed. And she moved all the way to Minnesota, to keep King Oden from knowing that he was really related to the Carter family. That's what she told your sister," this famous gossip blogger named Tasha K asks this snitch ass bitch Libby about Oden's mama.

"I want this bitch dead." King Oden quietly tells us.

"Yes, my King," me and Yolanda both mumble it in unison to Oden, too preoccupied with watching this fucking interview. It's viral, and the main thing the entire Carter is talking about right now. Because this snitch named Kaliba aka Libby Baker Kennebrew was supposed to be dead, but she's been in witness protection. I continue staring at Yolanda's phone in disbelief.

 I continue staring at Yolanda's phone in disbelief

KALIBA "LIBBY" BAKER KENNEBREW

 This bitch Libby Kennebrew must want clout and money bad as fuck.

"Kay-Kay was my sister Courtna's friend, and Kay-Kay told my sister that she didn't tell Oden who his daddy was or anything about The Carter. She lied. But Oden still became a Blood anyway," Libby tells Tasha K, after she explains that Ced and Rod Carter were messing with best friends Courtna Baker and Kay-Kay McDuffie back in the day.