Chapter (1): THE FIRST VISITOR

"Never had a bitch like me in ya life...  doin' good, bitch I'm Gucci, and I like to fight over dick hoe, don't get hit wit a two piece... tell me you don't never wanna lose me..."

INTRODUCING RAIN MALIKA CARTER-PITTS KNOWLES (BLOOD SUPREME/BABY KEESHA'S NIECE)

"Auntie. You step out for three minutes and wind up all over the blogs, all over tik tok and IG, and errrrbody and they mama wanna buy that Louis Vuitton coat you had on when you came out the airport. I want cho clout," I tell my Auntie. Baby Keesha. She so famous now, and she buss out laughing at me. I'm the first person in our family to see her since she touched the ground here in California. But of course I am the oldest, her firstborn niece in our big ass gang family, so it should be my right. Like my auntie, I'm a Queen of The Carter.

Plus, I begged my auntie Keesha to let me come to this big ass secluded estate. To at least let me see her face and report back to everybody that she's fine and her baby is doing perfect. I begged so hard that my Auntie broke on down and let me come over.

"Girl stop. You don't want my problems, Rain. Trust me," she tells me, all gently like she be doing. My auntie Keesha so pretty. I watch her put on a big ass sunhat.

"If it's about a man I do," I let her know and she gives me a look before she puts on dark shades.

"I'm for real. Everybody always saying 'if you wanna know about men talk to yo mama Toyia or yo Aunt Zarria' they all say that. But to me? I need to be asking you, you the real boss - you held down King Baby D. And I be wantin' to know how you held my uncle hypnotized like that, for his whole life, he only wanted you. His Baby Keesha. These bitches be so mad, still to this day-- And my mama told me you've only slept with three men, in yo whole entire life. So I feel like I'm mo' like you. You know. It's only been Dreek and Cutta, and he luhh this ass Auntie you know how he act, he in fuckin' prison cuttin' the fucking fool on me, and I don't be knowing what to do," I admit while I walk outside with my Auntie Keesha, so we can chit chat while I nosily explore her new spot, and while she tends to her horses. We start heading towards the stables.

"Cutta is fucking crazy, you know I know. So you wanna know how to stay faithful while he's locked up huh?" she calls me out about my husband.

Even though he's not the real reason why I came, I do need the advice.

"I guess- but you know I'm loyal, he the one be pissing me off-- Cutta got LIFE, and he clowning on me, what the fuck he expect for me to do? Besides hold it down and raise his children? And deep down I pray and be wishing he would just break out or fake his death. Do anythang to get to me, like my uncle did about you. And the whole time he was out there trying to get back to you, you waited. So I wanna know how you did it, what was it like Auntie? Being his only love, and goin' through all that shit with him? And all those years in Mauritius with him, away from yo family. And now you still gotta do dis shit without him. The way you loved him. How you do it? Cuz I'm losing my mind," I admit and almost start crying.