EVERGREEN BRADLEY RELEASED FROM PRISON

"I stay down. Don't play round. With err word I say I represent A town. ATLANTA IS ALL ME...." Okay Then by Backbone

*THIS IS THE POV OF A MYSTERIOUS ENEMY*

She's still his queen. I read up on the Atlanta news. And I scowl.

Everyone is talking about it because her family is like the mob around this bitch.

They all kill like it ain't shit, even her children gang bang, but they never get caught. And no one can ever seem to catch her husband and his best friend, who married her and her sister to be plugged in the dope game by the cartels. And her and her sister have both got green eyes from their famous daddy, so you know these niggas swear them two bitches are the absolute shit. And if you ask me? They got more than that from CW Bradley. I know they did. The green-eyed innocent act can't fool me. I stare at my phone and read it...

Look at her.

CARTER MAFIA WIDOW: EVERGREEN BRADLEY RELEASED FROM PRISON

"Who is Evergreen Bradley? Alongside her corporate giant of a sister Latoyia Bradley, Evergreen is known for her startling green eyes, and for being a multi-million-dollar heiress and surviving daughter of Hall of Fame wide receiver CW Bradley and his first wife, Griselda Vasquez.

Griselda Ariella Vasquez was the Colombian illegal immigrant and alleged drug lord, who made national headlines as a successful Black American Attorney, and as CW Bradley's wife. And their daughter Evergreen Bradley is also the widow of the notorious Peter Pan of Cocaine: Derikk Carter Senior.

If that's not enough, the infamous drug lord, Derikk "Baby D" Carter and Evergreen Bradley, are the parents of the international fugitive Derikk 'King DJ' Carter Junior.

Wanted in the city of Atlanta, Georgia for murder and for the illegal trafficking and distribution of cocaine by the boatload: Evergreen's son King DJ is well known to DEA and Federal law enforcement, quite like his father was, many reputable sources quoted.

With cartel, and Black mob ties so deep, many wonder how Evergreen Bradley has managed to stay rich, and free of RICO charges and law enforcement's clutches?

Well according to federal authorities it's simple. Evergreen Bradley was born rich because of her father's professional football career, and seemingly forced into a prearranged marriage like her sister LaToyia before her, by none other than their maternal grandmother, Carmen Blanco Vasquez: the legendary and only female Cocaine Cowboy known as the terrifying and murderous Mama Coca.

Just the granddaughter of Mama Coca, who is now dead. Just the daughter of the alleged Satan of the El Mano cartel alliance, known as Griselda Vasquez, who was murdered before her trial even took place. Just the widow of King Baby D. He disappeared before trial as well. So: There is no legitimate proof that Evergreen Bradley was ever involved in the international drug trade, outside of parenting one of this nation's most dangerous fugitives in King DJ Carter Junior. 

Evergreen Bradley has finally been released from prison after bearing a child behind bars, and after months of being forced to prove that she has no idea where the fugitive King DJ can be found. He is a son that Evergreen Bradley has absolutely no contact with.

The widow of King Baby D Carter is finally seen by law enforcement as a mirror of her older sister: A victim of her dead mother's and husband's family ties to the illegal drug trade, and murderous activities. Evergreen Bradley is free and clear of all charges..." ...... 

I gaze and study her picture.

Look at that green eyed sneaky fucking murdering gangsta ass psychopath

Look at that green eyed sneaky fucking murdering gangsta ass psychopath. Victim my ass. She loved him and stayed down for him. And he loved her til the end. She had all that  gangsta dick to herself she was his number one. He would kill about her, Baby D couldn't see past her, he was absolutely all the way in love with her. It was Baby D and Baby Keesha. Their love story is hood legend. And I know it all too well.

I lay my phone down after listening to them talk about Baby Keesha like she's a victim of circumstance. See- BABY KEESHA is what we all called Evergreen Bradley back in the day. And in the hoods of Atlanta, Georgia? She beat ass and she was Queen of The Carter, and don't nobody even know her by that name 'Evergreen Bradley'. Evergreen my ass, that's Baby Keesha Carter. She stopped being Evergreen, way back in high school, when she met Baby D. I glance at her picture on my phone before I scroll and try to find and then call her old number.

Of course, the number is wrong, and it belongs to someone else now.

But from what I can tell, it's safe for me to come out of hiding.

And I wonder what Baby Keesha, I mean Miss Evergreen is gonna say, when she realizes that I'm alive? Oh yes bitch. Here I come.

This was the POV of a mysterious enemy of The Carter

GET READY FOR THE GRAND FINALE OF THE BLOOD SUPREMACY SERIES BY INGRID ISOM SMITH, BECAUSE THIS IS MY THERAPY Y'ALL. AFTER GRIEVING SO HARD FOR MY PARENTS, I HAD TO GET THIS ONE GOING FOR MY CARTER CREW! I MISS Y'ALL SO MUCH! CARTER4EVA.

1,2,3... IT'S THE MOTHAFUCKIN CARTER IN ME...

BECAUSE I LIVE FOR, LIE FOR, RIDE FOR, AND DIE FOR THE CARTER.