Chapter (4) BLOODLINE

"She get it from her mama..."

RAIN'S POV CONTINUED

My auntie Keesha was a daddy's girl

My auntie Keesha was a daddy's girl. And I was grandaddy's baby. So you can't tell me and Baby Keesha that CW Bradley wasn't Superman.

My grandaddy was a legend. And he was shot on Valentine's Day. By professionals we were told. Some niggas just drove by and lit my grandaddy and his entourage the fuck up, but the bullets that struck my grandaddy came from a sniper, is what the FBI told my mama. My granddaddy died from his wounds about a week later. And it's just crazy to me how coincidentally they said Baby D blew up in that warehouse, and they started fucking with my Auntie Keesha not even two weeks after that. DJ was already a fugitive. And next thing I knew, Cutta and 3C got locked up too.

And my mama told me that granddaddy CW was a gangsta. And he started all this shit. So I'm still wondering like crazy who in the fuck killed my grandaddy, and wishing I could get revenge.

Me and my Auntie Keesha just sit here, sad and hurt, thinking about him. I stare at his picture, wishing I had never brought him up. It's been about eight months, and I'm still not over it.

Kayla shol ain't over it.

My cousin Kayla loved herself some CW Bradley. 'My huzzzzzzband needs me back at the estate. My huzzzzzband gave me this, my huzzzzzzzband took me with him, my huzzzzzzzband sleep honey I'll call yo ass tomorrow.' That's how she used to say that shit, so proud to be wit my old ass grandaddy. She used to be laying all over CW like he was the damn world. And he let her, her loved her crazy ass right back. 

And Kayla admitted to us that he used to beat her fuckin' back out, it was the best dick she ever had in her life is what she told us. But then Kayla told us that CW was crazy tho, and he had demons. It was a side of our Grandaddy that nobody knew but her and my dead Grandmama Bobby, is what Kayla told us. And bringing her up makes me miss the fuck out my grandmama Bobby too. She was a boss ass bitch. Til the end. I can see her now, looking at everybody like they better get they shit together.

GRISELDA VASQUEZ ALIAS ATTORNEY BARBARA DANITA BRADLEY ~ THE ORIGINAL EL SATON OF EL MANO, CREATOR OF THE BLACK SYNDICATE TABLE (deceased)