Chapter (7): QUEENS

"Bitch I ain't friendly... try to take who? It ain't enough of y'all bitches. Pretty in the face but my attitude stank..."

BABY KEESHA'S POV CONTINUED

"I miss you too- and I just hung the phone up in yo mama's face, so I am not calling her back," I explain to my niece Tamia. Rain's little sister and a hot mess, she already got the scoop.

"Auntie you and my mama need to quit— And I feel like you should've waited until mama was at least around to tell her side of it, before you just gave Rain them letters granddaddy had," Tamia tells me.

"Whatever, kiss my baby for me. Just call me back tomorrow when you get the dress and let me see it bye," I tell my niece and hang up on her. I'm done talking about Toyia and Rain and those letters. Toyia makes everything and every action about her, and how she got treated and cheated out of time with our daddy back in the day. I keep counting money for Zoey and Boot.

Toyia just don't know, Zoey and Boot have seen me, they just know how to keep their mouths closed.

My sister is so dramatic. I think about the reading of my daddy's will.

Even though my daddy explained in detail in the will, that he left his oldest, LaToyia: as executor of his estate, CEO of his nonprofit, owner of his production, shows, and royalties, and owner of his car lots and his paint shop Candy Coated. About 500 million dollars' worth of shit. On top of all that, he left Toyia a twenty-five-million-dollar life insurance policy – Daddy left my big sister as the boss of it all, but he left his savings, stocks, bank accounts, and properties (worth about 400 million) to me, Kayla, 3C, and DJ. (That's BOTH of our oldest sons by the way) But that meant Toyia only got 25 million in cash, and daddy said he did it like that because Toyia is already worth almost a fucking billion on her own. And don't you know that bitch Toyia still exploded.

"Wayment, he left her HALF?! And he gave that damn 3C that much control and money?! And daddy said that was MY house! Nobody else's!" my sister went the fuck IN about Kayla getting half of my daddy's estate -- when Toyia knows daddy said that shit about that being Toyia's house before he married Kayla, and Kayla birthed my daddy's only biological son. Lacoste. Our new baby brother.

I'm kinda jealous too, I feel like I was first hell. But Toyia's jealous, controlling ass self, she blew that shit waaaay out of proportion. Chumping 3C off saying he should sign his part of the estate over to her, when she knew you couldn't tell my daddy or my mama shit about 3C, the sun rose and set on 3C according to Bobby Bradley. My mama would've cussed Toyia's ass out for going at 3C about what my daddy left him. And Toyia knows that, so she needs to cut her shit out.

"What about Lacoste and Kelvy? You know why daddy left Kayla half, that's THEIR house now. And this is their mother," I said to my sister about my new baby brother and Kayla's daughter who my daddy adopted. I was watching Kayla's expression and I felt so sorry for her, because my sister can be a powerful ass handful to deal with about some money. Plus, my sister is like the matriarch and the financial president of our family.