Chapter 11

I just stared out the window in silence as we drove along the road

"Aria," Caterina called, getting my attention.

I sighed in annoyance and looked forward.

"Watch the attitude Aria. When we get home, you are to go to your room and bring me your phone and laptop along with your other weapons we know you have. You are an assassin so you are likely to have more. After that you are to stay in your room until dinner," Caterina ordered.

I nodded my head before turning to look out the window.

After ten minutes, we finally pulled into the mansion grounds.

After pulling into the garage and parking the car. I grabbed my bag before getting out of the car.

I slammed the door shut before running into the house.

I am upset and angry. Though it is my fault that I got in trouble though.

I heard some talking up ahead.

I avoided everyone who is back already and bolted up the stairs.

I am putting myself in more pain than I already am. I guess that is the main reason for my anger that I am feeling right now.

I soon reached my room. I went to my duffle bags that were next to the closet door in my room. I opened them. I took out my underworld and assassin clothes along with my nicer clothes. I then put all of the weapons into one duffle bag.

Afterwards I stood up and grabbed my underworld outfits and went into the closet. It was a big closet. but I will get into details later. I looked around and soon spotted a place where I can hide this stuff. I put it in a drawer that had a lock on it.

There was a key on top of the shelf. I locked the drawer before exiting the closet. I picked up the duffle bag that held my weapons. I then grabbed my phone and laptop from my backpack.

I then left my room and walked back to the steps. I walked down the steps to the first floor. I heard voices coming from nearby.

I followed the voices. It led me to the living room. I saw every one of my sisters and brother-in-laws.

Everyone stopped talking immediately and stared at me.

I sighed before walking to Caterina who was standing nearby with Eduardo.

I handed her my phone, laptop and duffle bag full of weapons.

"Is all of your weapons in the duffle bag?" Eduardo asked.

I nodded my head in silence.

Caterina knelt down to my ear and asked, "Are you ok? You have been really quiet. Are you in pain?"

I hesitated before nodding my head truthfully.

"Why didn't you say anything before. I told you to take it easy today and to tell me when you were in pain. Now, on a scale of 1-10. How bad is your pain?" Caterina quietly asked in my ear.