ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5

I went back out to the main part of the jet after I showed my sister where she could sleep

I went back out to the main part of the jet after I showed my sister where she could sleep. I am glad she is finally coming home. I can tell she's been through a lot. But I wont push her. And I know Eduardo wont push her as well. We want her to tell us when she is ready.

"Is she sleeping?" My husband asked.

"Yes. She looked so tired. It looked like she hadn't had a proper rest in a while. She also looked really skinny, I told my husband. Well, we will definitely take good care of her now that she is in our care. We also need to make sure she eats well," I said, frowning.

Eduardo nodded in agreement

As soon as I saw my baby sister in the Police Station. I knew it was her right away. I could tell she was my sister because of her unique eyes. One green eye and the other brown. I could tell she was scared and nervous. So I approached her calmly and introduced myself.

Soon we were on the way to the jet. I cant believe she thought she was abandoned. I explained to her she was kidnapped.

Now here we are now. Sitting on this jet on our way to New York. I hope she will like living with us.

I took my laptop out of my bag. I am going to look through Arias school records. I want to see what her grades were and if she ever got in trouble.

"What are you doing love?" Eduardo asked.

"I am going to see what grades Aria had and if she ever got in trouble in school," I said with a smile.

Eduardo smiled and leaned over my shoulder to look at my screen.

I soon had Arias school records pulled up.

I looked through them and gasped. "Wow, she is smart. She is only a freshman in high school, but she is taking all honors classes. She also has a hundred percent in most of the classes. She may be really smart in school. But she has been to the Principal over a dozen times. And it is only November. It seems Aria is a trouble maker. She likes to Prank the teachers and Principal. She has also gotten into a few fights. She has only been suspended once this year so far," I said with a small smile.

I heard Eduardo chuckle from next to me. "She is a lot like Seraphina in so many ways. She is also a lot like you," Eduardo said.

I glared at my husband before saying, "Oh shut it. We will need to talk to her about this later."

Eduardo laughed before agreeing.

For most of the flight, it was quiet. But suddenly that quiet was ruined by a scream. Aria's scream. I stood up quickly and rushed to where Aria was sleeping. Eduardo right behind me.

 Eduardo right behind me