ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3

I was sitting in the passenger seat of Detective Willow's car

"Before we head to your home, lets get you checked out at the hospital. Your wounds look pretty deep and infected," Detective Willow told me.

I sighed, but reluctantly agreed. I never got them checked out. I didn't even have my own doctors, doctors of my Mafia look at my injuries. I cleaned them from time to time. But I couldn't reach some wounds, so I knew my wounds needed to be checked out. I also know I have some broken ribs. It is a little hard to breathe right now. But it is nothing new, so I am used to it.

So we were now off to the hospital.

I just stared out the window in silence.

Soon, we were slowing down. I saw we were turning into the hospital. Detective Willow parked in a parking spot. Once Detective Willow had parked, I unbuckled and got out of the car. Detective Willow, right behind me. She led me through the emergency room doors. She flashed her badge and told the receptionist that I needed to be checked out immediately, and by a female doctor.

Which I was thankful for. I have scars and wounds all over my body.

Five minutes later, I was being ushered through the emergency room doors by a nurse. The detective stayed in the waiting room.

The nurse led me to a room. I sat down on a bed. The nurse took my vitals and whatnot.

"It seems your heart is beating slow. Are you having trouble breathing at all?" the nurse asked me.

I nodded my head and said, "Yes. I believe I have some broken ribs?"

"Why do you say that?" the nurse asked.

I hesitated before lifting up my shirt so the nurse can see my ribs.

She gasped and said, "Oh My God. No wonder you came here with a detective. I will get a doctor right away. And I won't pry into your past. I also will keep quiet. We always try to make our patients have the best care. Also, Patient Confidentiality," the nurse said.

I smiled a faint smile at the nurse. The nurse soon left the room. She came back a moment later with a woman in a lab coat. "Hello. I am Doctor Alexis. You can call me Lexi. I will be your doctor. Nurse Nancy updated me on your situation. So let's get you fixed up, shall we. We need you to change into a hospital gown. Afterwards, I will have your ribs x-rayed. After that, we will patch you up.

I nodded my head and said, "Ok. And my name is Aria."

2 hours later:

After 2 hours, my ribs were bandaged. My open wounds were stitched up and bandaged as well. I had so many bandages on me. I basically look like a mummy on my upper body. My legs only have some bandages on them.

I was wheeled back to the one room that the nurse brought me to earlier.

"Ok Aria. You need to take it easy for a while. You have 3 broken ribs and a few bruised ribs. So take it easy. I am going to prescribe you some antibiotics and pain meds. This will help you and get rid of the infections as well. It will take at least 6 weeks for your ribs to heal. If you start having trouble breathing again, come back here immediately. Also come back here if something else happens. I mean it. Now, is it ok if I relay all of this and your injuries to the detective?" the doctor asked me.