ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

After about half an hour, the jeep started to slow down

After about half an hour, the jeep started to slow down. I looked forward and saw we were pulling through a set of gates. After driving for a bit longer, the jeep finally came to a stop.

I immediately got out of the jeep with my backpack on. Caterina and Eduardo followed suit.

I looked up at my new home and gasped. It was a really big mansion. It actually looked a little bit like a castle. That is how big it was.

"Wow," I whispered in shock

I heard a chuckle from behind me. "You like it. That's good. You will get the grand tour tomorrow at some point. It is really late. I will have someone bring up your suitcase," Caterina said.

"Ok. But please dont go through it. I have personnel and private things in there," I said.

"Of course we wont go through it. It is your stuff. We wont snoop," Eduardo said.

I smiled in relief. If they found my weapons and everything else, I would have to tell them the full truth of what I am.

I followed Caterina and Eduardo up the steps and then we walked through the entrance of the beautiful mansion.

I didnt pay much attention to the interior. I was really tired. I followed my sister and brother-in-law up the steps.

I soon heard whispering. I looked up and saw a bunch of people standing at the top of the stairs. Most were girls. I do see a few men. The rest were girls.

"Shouldn't some of you be asleep?" Caterina asked.

"It is past some of your bedtimes. You may not have school tomorrow either, because of a holiday, which is Veterans day, but you still need sleep," Eduardo added.

We wanted to stay up and meet Aria," a girl who looked to be a couple years older than me, said.

"Alright. A quick introduction. From Oldest to youngest, This is my twin sister and her fiance, Carlina and Antonio. The next eldest is Luciana and her husband, Elijah. The next eldest is Sienna and her husband Noah. The next eldest is Annabella and her husband, Dario. Next is Daniella and her twin sister, Gabriella. They are Freshman in college. Next is Serafina and her twin sister, Josephina. They are seniors in High School. And lastly is Evelyn. She is a junior in High School. I have 2 daughters. Twins. They are six years old. Luciana and Elijah have one daughter. She is four years old. And Sienna and Noah have one daughter, She is only 2 years old. They are asleep. So you can meet them in the morning. Everyone, this is Aria. Our sister," Caterina said.