ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4

So Detective Willow and I left my house

So Detective Willow and I left my house. This would be the last time I step foot in here. I am glad.

It was already pitch black outside. It is around 7 or 8 PM. It is November. So it gets darker earlier this time of year.

We walked back out to the car. Detective Willow helped put my suitcase in the trunk. I then got back into the passengers seat.

It was now time to head back to the Station.

Soon Detective Willow and I were on our way back to the station.

"We need to pick up your meds first before we go back to the station," Detective Willow said, breaking the silence.

I just nodded my head in understanding.

So now we are on our way to the pharmacy.

We soon reached the pharmacy. We went through the drive through. After ten minutes, we got my medicine. They also added more bandages and gause in the medicine bag.

I held my medicine and extra bandages in my hand as we left the pharmacy.

We are now headed to the station.

I was nervous to meet my sister and brother-in-law and the rest of my family.

I hope they dont treat me horribly like Isabella and Keagan did.

A thought just accrued to me. Now that I think about it. How did I end up with Isabella and Keagan? I thought.

I guess I will have to ask my sister.

After a little bit, we finally arrived at the station. Your sister and brother-in-law will be here in about an hour or so. So you can just relax until then, Detective Willow said as she parked the car.

"Ok. Also, can I have my phone back please?" I asked.

"Sure. I believe the tech team had already copied all of the photos and videos to our system. So we can give your phone back to you now," the detective said.

I smiled slightly and nodded my head as I got out of the car. I put my backpack on my shoulders. I grabbed my meds and extra bandages.

Detective Willow had gotten my suitcase from the trunk.

We soon headed to the entrance of the station. We walked inside. She led the way back to the conference room I was in before.

Soon we were in the conference room. She put my suitcase against the wall closest to the door.

"I will be back in a moment with your phone," Detective Willow said.

"Ok," I said as I sat down.

The detective soon left the conference room.

After ten minutes, she came back with my phone in hand.

"Sorry it took so long. They still hadnt finished transferring everything," Detective Willow said as she handed my phone back to me.