ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2

I was sitting alone in the Conference Room for about half an hour or so when the door suddenly opened

I was sitting alone in the Conference Room for about half an hour or so when the door suddenly opened. In walked the female detective. She was holding a plate of food in her  hands.

She set the food down in front of me and said, "Eat up. Also, I have the results back from the DNA test. I have already scanned it through the system to see if you have any family anywhere."

"And do I?" I asked.

"Yes you do. I was surprised when I found this out. Um, turns out you have ten sisters," the doctor said slowly.

I gasped in shock before yelling, "WHAT?"

"It's true. You have ten older sisters. They are the Acardi Family. They live in New York. The Eldest's name is Caterina. Do you want me to call them?" The detective asked.

I gasped in shock. The Acardi Family. They own the Italian Mafia. Caterina and her husband are the Don and Donna.

I nodded my head at the detectives question.

"Ok then. Eat the food and I will go give your sister a call," the detective said.

I nodded my head.

The detective smiled and soon left the conference room.

I stayed seated and started thinking. I was also eating the food while I was thinking.

"Why was I separated from my real family. What happened?" I asked myself.

After ten minutes, the detective came back into the conference room.

She was smiling widely.

"Your sister agreed to take you in. Since they live in New York, it will be around 7 hours until she gets here. So just rest up. or if you need to go somewhere like your home to get your things, let me know and I will drive you personally," the detective said.

I nodded my head and said, "Thank You for everything. I do need to go to my house to grab my things. And if you are able, I need to go somewhere else besides that."

"Of course. Lets go," the detective said.

I nodded my head and stood up. I had already finished my food.

I followed her out of the conference room. Soon we were outside.

She led me to the parking lot. We soon got in a gray Mercedes.

 We soon got in a gray Mercedes