ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10

We soon began walking away from my jewelry store

We soon began walking away from my jewelry store. We began going through every store. Everyone stared at us as we walked through the mall. The next stop we went to was Dillard's.

"Pick out whatever you want," Caterina says.

I nod my head before walking around the store, looking at stuff.

After hours of shopping, we were finally done. It was actually close to dinner time. We did eat lunch around noon, but we continued shopping for hours after that.

Caterina had some guards that had been following us take it to the cars and put everything in the trunk.

I am so tired. I am also in pain. But I didn't want to let Caterina or Eduardo know, so I kept it to myself. We were now leaving the mall. Finally.

After a few minutes, we finally reached the cars. Everyone went in direction of their own car, I got in the backseat of Eduardo's and Caterina's car once more. I was next to the twins.

I stared out the window as we left the mall parking lot. I was lost in though.

I eventually heard something strange. I looked out the window, but didn't see anything strange. But when I looked behind me, out the back window, I saw a few men on motorcycles. I knew they weren't friendly. They were coming up fast.

I didn't see any of our other sisters/brothers-in-laws anywhere. So I figured they took another route.

"Um guys, some men are coming up behind us and fast," I point out in a casual voice.

Both Caterina and Eduardo both turn to look behind us and both curse, "Shit."

"Get down Aria. And Ava and Amelia, you two get down as well. Bad men are approaching our car," Caterina said seriously.

The twins immediately get down. I on the other hand, open my backpack. I pull out my gun I had placed in there before looking up. I turned my head to the right and saw a gun was pointed right next to my window.

"Shit," I cursed.

Eduardo suddenly stopped the car. I almost fell forward when he suddenly stopped, but I caught myself.

I however didn't fall over. The dude that was outside my door pointing the gun at me, kept on driving forward.

"Stay in here. That is an order. You better not leave this car," Caterina ordered.

I ignored Caterina and opened the door. I grabbed my backpack and stepped out of the car. Caterina and Eduardo both telling me to get to the safety of the car.

A punch was suddenly flown my way. I dodged the punch and did a barrage of punches to his stomach.

I opened my backpack and pulled out my gun. I hesitated.

If I pulled out my gun, Caterina and her husband will know everything.

I sighed before taking my gun out completely. I aimed it at the guy who attacked first and pulled the trigger.