Enterjections of English Language usage, for Global gains in Persons' Enjoyments

[Pre-drafting. Not yet authored suitably. All sections under continual incremental edit. Duplicating exertions (*efforts arcane) at Travenue Venue (*internet and *website both arcane) www.ongoinglanguages.pro, in varying levels of uptime and update.]

This online book is being authored with goals to enhance personal language usage empowerments for readers, and with technique to possibly seed such capabilities geological-globally.

Presenting pioneering ideas in this online book is proceeding in style and comprehensiveness with prose method to provide each reader with an enjoyable self-paced means by which to perform his or her own self-training, custom tailored and adjusted to each readers independent versions of these ideas of mind, in a text presentation tuned toward personal evolvement better managed by the reader.

Combating Mollification

of Voicemen Languages 

(Cognitive, Vocal, and Textual)

By Patrick L. Cheatham

M.S.A.E. --- U.S.A.F.

"Wattpad, for me, venues better than Wordstar, Ami Pro, and Word, at providing me with a concourse within which to aunverk on predrafting textual notes, to essays, and to buuks. Being of voicemen avec lower and upper limits, and each having innately advantaged of self-attraction in the occurently, for me Wattpad features lesser formatting and presentation issues occurently upon tiivin (*typing arcane) each literal (*character arcane) of each lealt (*word arcane)."

"Personally, as author, I host another duplicate presentation at the domain https://ongoinglanguages.pro."

copyright © 2024 Talon 38 Personal Media, Sm-LLC

All Rights Reserved

This online book is part of Patrick L. Cheatham's Talon 38 Personal Media company Filemedia Production output of professional commercial contributions to merchant subscription and sales outlets.

After release and distribution of Filemedia to readiness stance of then availing users, readers, listeners, and viewers, Talon 38 Personal Media is glad to operate such that company output putout flow is dependent primarily on consumer's self-leveraged option, consumer's inclines, and consumer's pre-selection subjective desire, as conditions of trade.

https://talon38.com

Software Production

Electronic Music Production

Photograph/Image Production

Text Authorship of Essays to Books