PROMISE

I was sleeping so well in Caine's bed. It was the best sleep I've gotten in a long time. Even my dreams were lovely and relaxing.

When I awoke, Caine had his arms wrapped around my body. I felt so protected and loved. If I didn't have to use the bathroom, I would've stayed here for as long as l could.

I tried to move his arms, but he wouldn't budge.

"Honey? Caine?"

He answered by pulling me in closer and nestling his face into my hair. It felt nice as I giggled.

"Baby, I have to pee."

"Then pee."

His deep voice was so sexy but now he was teasing me.

"Babe, come on!" I slapped his tattooed muscled arm.

He smiled while lifting one arm, then I hurried to the bathroom. I flushed, thinking about being in Caine's home. I really enjoy being around him.

I grabbed my toothbrush from my bag and brushed my teeth. After rinsing with mouthwash, I checked my face in the mirror, then walked back into the room when I was done.

Caine was now lying on his back with his eyes closed. My infatuation caused me to stare.

"Come here."

"Ah! You scared me."

I held my chest as he lifted the covers for me to join him. My nipples hardened at his bare chest. As soon as I grabbed the covers and pulled them back more, his manhood was fully erect.

My mouth watered at the sight of his beautiful dick.

With no words, I put as much of his erection I could fit in my wet mouth. My hands stroked his shaft while the sounds of my slurping filled the room.

"Oh shit."

He groaned from my sloppy sucking then his hips rose up and down into my mouth. The combination made my wet center coat my inner thighs.

Suddenly, Caine pulled me onto the bed. Laying me on my stomach, he got behind me, then grabbed my hips, causing my back to arch. He pushed my nightgown up to my waist, exposing my buttcheeks.

SMACK!

"Mmph!"

His hand stung the right side of my backside. Now, on my knees, I could feel his steel hard dick enter inside me. I gripped the covers from the sensation.

"Oh, Caine!"

"Mmmm."

With every forward stroke, he went deeper. My spot was hit repeatedly, making my legs tremble. Caine pressed into me, letting my orgasm ripple through my body.

"Ah! Ah! Ooooh."

"Damn, already? My baby must've missed me."

SMACK!

His hand slapped the left side of my bottom.

"Ah!"

My body slowly calmed, but he began to thrust into me again. I was so juicy-wet, and he showed how much he enjoyed it by pounding harder. My screams reached the high ceiling.

"OH CAINE! CAINE!"

He grabbed a fistfull of my hair and talked into my ear as his dick slammed into me.

"Give me that good pussy. I want every drop."

My climax was rising again and I squeezed the covers in sexual ecstasy.

"Ca...Ca-Caine...I...l-love.....Ah!"

My eyes rolled back as I stuttered.

"Let it out, baby. It's okay."