ACCARDI

I sat on the couch still naked from my sex with Symone. The creature I killed was beginning to stain the floor with its tar-like blood.

Of all the nights these bastards could attack, they do it when I finally meet someone that I truly enjoyed.

Baybeee, I'm cumming agaaaaain...

Damn she sounded so beautiful and felt even better.

We could've been on our fourth round of fucking and Symone could've limped out of here when the sun came up...or not at all. She could stay here for the rest of her life and I would be content.

"Ew, they get uglier every time I see one of these damn things," Donatti said walking in.

Rudy Donatti is my uncle and right hand man in the covenant. He chose to stay on grounds and I didn't. Too many rules and uptight traditions for me.

"Ugh...it's starting to stink."

Rudy pulled out his bag of concoctions. He looked me up and down before opening the small bottle in his hand.

"Aren't you going to put on some clothes before we go turn this creature in?"

I didn't feel like being bothered, but I got up and went upstairs to get dressed. Unfortunately, every outside species that my kind kills has to be accounted for by one of the seven leaders of our covenant.

It was a safe haven for vampires and witches. I didn't think I would appeal to them, being that I'm not a witch and have werewolf blood merging with my vampire DNA.

But I've been trying to follow the rules. My uncle said my father would be proud. I never followed his way of life before, so maybe.

I walked into my room and sniffed the air and bed sheets. Symone's scent was still there. My fangs elongated...I was nowhere near finished with her body.

"Fuckin' skinwalkers."

When I came back downstairs, Rudy already had the creature wrapped up in plastic.

Since he did the hard part, I carried the body to my pick-up truck. In the distance, I saw something on the ground. When I got closer, I smiled.

"Look what we have here."

It was Symone's driver's license. I put it inside my jacket while her moans replayed in my head.

Her pussy was so good.

The way her body felt was on my mind but it wasn't just sex or her being stunning. Symone had a sweet innocence about her that drew me in. I want to protect, have her completely and claim her as mine.

What were the odds of her dropping her I.D. for me to find. I laughed to myself as I took a pic of it and sent it to Quinn.

"What are you so chipper about?" My uncle asked.

"Does it matter?"

"When it comes to you? Hell yeah."

He sniffed me as I walked past him.

"A female..."

I smirked. "She smells good, don't she."

My uncle laughed and I got in the truck. He followed me to Haldon Manor. It took almost two hours to get there but luckily I was in a good mood.

We pulled up to see the headmaster, Cody Walsh and two of his minions waiting outside the building. He despised me and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

"Mr. Accardi, it's good to see you."

I ignored his greeting. "Where's Marcus?"

"In his lab, of course."

I went to retrieve the skinwalker's body out the back of my truck but it was gone. All that was there was the plastic it was wrapped in.

"Shit, it's gone."

"What?!" Rudy shouted.

"Did you not secure it properly?"

Cody walked over to see for himself. I was already losing interest and had Symone's address memorized and planned for a follow up visit.

"Well, no body, no autopsy."

I took the plastic from my truck and shoved it in Cody's arms. He freaked out and dropped it on the ground.

"Wait, where are you going, Accardi?" He asked.

"Your mother's, why?"

He grit his teeth. "You need to fill out a statement of what you encountered tonight."

"Oh yeah? Make me."

Cody Walsh loves to show off and pull rank. Unfortunately for him, I didn't give a shit and he knew it. Him challenging me would be the second highlight to me being balls deep inside Symone.

Fuck, I need her.

My uncle spoke up. "No need for all of that. I will fill out the paperwork."

"Caine, my guy!"

I smiled. "Marcus, how's it going, doc?"

We shook hands and hugged. He was the only one I trusted at the manor besides my uncle Rudy. He pushed his glasses back up his nose.

"Things are going great. Are you staying out of trouble?"

I smiled again. "Of course."

Cody rolled his eyes at my answer.

"Excellent. So, what do you got for me?"

"I had a skinwalker but it's gone."

"Hmm...how long was it dead?"

"Two hours or so..."

Cody was still standing there looking pissed. Doc and I continued our conversation like he wasn't there. Then he finally had enough.

"Excuse me, Dr. Walters. Is there a reason why a presumed deceased skinwalker would come back to life? Unless he was wrongly pronounced dead."

"It's possible."

"There should be some type of reprimand for Accardi's incompetence."

My uncle shook his head. "I don't think that's necessary. He's not a medical expert."

"He literally put our lives in danger because he didn't confirm his kill."

"Well I should be held accountable too. I was the second confirmation for the deceased."

"You need to stop shielding him from consequence, Donatti. He's an adult."

"There's nothing to reprimand, Mr. Walsh. It was an honest mistake."

While Marcus and Rudy vouched for me, I walked back to my truck. This shit was boring me and I was ready to start my trip to see Symone.

"You can't leave, Accardi." Cody said with authority.

"Says who?" I opened the door of the truck.

In a flash, I was almost attacked by the same skinwalker I thought I killed earlier. My reflexes allowed me to grip its neck and detach the head from the rest of its body.

"Oh shit!" Cody fell to the ground in fear.

His minions tried to help him up but his pride got the best of him and he snatched his arms away from them.

"Are you okay, sir?" They asked in unison.

I got in my truck and rolled the window down, staring into Cody's eyes.

"Pussy." I said to him then drove off.

After ten minutes of driving, my phone went off and I answered. It was Quinn, my bike club's secretary.

"Hey boss, I got Symone Riley's cell and work number."

Instantly I smiled. "Text it to me."