FORGET

What am I going to do?

I stood on Caine's porch, negotiating my moral standards. The feel of his lips made my body awaken. For once, I just want to do something that makes me feel good.

Before I could touch the door knob, Caine opened the door. He didn't have a shirt on, and I couldn't help but stare at his sculpted muscular chest.

"You ready to come...inside?"

His eyes went down and up my body. I gave him a nod, and he put out his hand. When I took it, he quickly pulled me into him. He smelled so good.

Caine picked me up, putting my legs around his waist. He closed the door while his tongue invaded my mouth.

"Mmh..."

He carried me all the way to his room, then laid me on the bed.

Flickering lights from burning candles illuminated the room. A soft breeze blew through the white sheer curtains.

I stared at him while he pulled off my leggings. I took off my hoodie along with my shirt. My body was shaking...I was so nervous.

"Are you okay, Symone?"

"Y-Yes.."

After removing my undergarments, Caine laid me back with my nipple in his mouth. With each kiss, he went lower, then sucked each side of my inner thighs.

"Mmm...ooh.." I moaned at how incredible it felt.

My flower was so moist and hungry for him. His mouth engulfed my clit, making me jerk forward.

"Ooh!" I gripped the covers.

He was making me feel so fulfilled. It didn't take long before I felt my climax building.

"Oh my Goodness! Caaaaine...."

I gripped his head and he groaned, not stopping his tongue from slurping on my bud.

"Uh! Uh! AAH!" My hips bucked then I let go of his head.

That felt freaking amazing!

I came hard and Caine kissed my body up to my neck. I felt his manhood rub against my leg, there was no time for me to settle. He was now completely naked...I opened my legs for him.

I looked into his eyes. "Do what you want to me."

He groaned at my words while kissing my lips. My center was still wet and ready for whatever he wanted to do.

"OH!" My eyes widened.

He began to enter me and the deeper he went my eyes rolled back. I never knew sex could feel this intense.

"Oh...Oh...Ah!" I reacted to each thrust.

Our naked bodies intertwined while the light from the candles continued to flicker against the bedroom wall. My body responded so well to him.

"Oooh..oooh...YES!" My orgasm hit me again.

I cried out while Caine continued to thrust inside of me. His sex was so rough yet very pleasurable. I've never been done like this before in my life and my body didn't know whether to give up or give in.

"I need another one, baby." He whispered in my ear.

"HA! AH! AH! Ca-Ca-AINE!"

I dug my nails into his back and my eyes filled with tears. He felt sensational as his length filled me up.

"Mmm...I hear you, baby."

Caine sat up with my legs over his forearms. His hips moved back and forth. He pulled me forward by my thighs, making me take his hard pounding. I gripped the sheets in mind blowing pleasure.