HISTORY

I was able to see Symone's dream, and what I saw didn't sit well with me at all. It was too detailed to be just a random vision by her.

Seeing another man between her legs almost sent me into a blackout rage, but I had to remind myself it wasn't real.

That man supposedly resembles her ex, and I knew it had nothing to do with her personal feelings. I began to make some phone calls. My first call was to Shena and Tena, who are witchcraft experts at Haldon Manor.

Before I went to see the twins, I dropped Symone off to her job. I didn't want her going there in the first place, but since she was giving her two weeks' notice, I let it go.

"Caine, I hope you're not upset with me."

"Baby, I could never be upset with you."

We pulled up in front of the building. I inhaled her alluring scent and sat enamored by her beauty. Symone's hair was neatly pinned back into a bun. She wore a light pink blouse and a black hip hugging skirt.

Her black heels and bare soft legs made me have inappropriate thoughts. When she looked at me, my stare made her curious.

"Babe, why are you looking at me like that?"

"You know why."

My words made her blush, then take a deep breath with her eyes closed. I completely understood why, knowing what I did to her when she woke up this morning.

"S-So, I'll see you at 5?"

My head nodded while my eyes stayed on her lips. I still seemed to make her nervous, but she kissed me, giving me what I wanted, and I smiled.

"I'll see you later, babe." She opened the door.

"Okay."

"Hey Symone, good to see you back."

"Thank you."

There were two guys in suits who stopped to speak to her. That was fine, but they stood there as if waiting for her. She saw that I noticed.

"They're my co-workers, babe. We're really cool."

Of course, that's what she thinks when she sees them, but as a man...I know better. My eyes went back to her.

"Two weeks."

Symone giggled. "Yes, babe. See you later."

She closed the door, and I patiently watched her walk into the building before I pulled off. I really can stare at Symone all day and never lose interest.

I drove down the highway thinking of everything that's happened since meeting her. The sudden appearance of Leona and Symone having that dream isn't a coincidence.

This uneasy feeling came over me when I pulled up to Haldon Manor. It isn't my favorite place to be, but it has the resources that allow me to get the information I need.

When I walked inside, I prepared myself to see Cody lurking around being annoying. I was about to get on the elevator when I heard my name.

"Caine!"

"Hey, I was just coming up there to see you and Shena."

Tena walked up with her spiked green hair and multiple pierced face. She got on the elevator with me but waited for the doors to close before she replied.

"Bro, there's some sketchy shit going on around here."

"Like what?"

"They're getting stricter with memberships and curfews. It seems the vamps aren't liking the influx of us witches coming here."

FEARजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें