Chapter 1: The World of Earthland

It has been seven years since the titanic battle between Omega Shenron and the two full-blooded Saiyan warriors, Son Goku and Vegeta. Victory was achieved thanks to Goku's Universal Genki-Dama that eradicated the malicious Dragon into oblivion. With the help of the Earth Dragon Balls, the Earth was restored back to it's normal self before the events of Super Android 17th and the Shadow Dragons..

Peace was obtain through the Earth and the Z-Fighters were able to live peacefully these last couple of years without any Universal-threat enemies ringing on their doors..

However, today wasn't a good day in the Son residency..

Son Goku, dressed in his famous blue-gi is now a seventeen-years old in the physical aspect but more than sixty mentally thanks to the Black-Star Dragon Balls, was now currently kneeling down next his wife Chi-Chi who is also the same age as Goku but her physical appearance was one of an elderly person. The black-haired women was infected by an unknown virus that has been deteriorating her body slowly and painfully, it has gotten worst to the point that Chi-Chi hasn't been able to get out of her bed these last couple of days..

At first, the Saiyan wanted to used the Earth Dragon Balls to cure his wife from the virus. Unfortunately, he remembered that Shenron has banned him and his group from using the Dragon Balls unless it's an emergency that is affecting the Earth and the Universe. It was unfortunate that this situation didn't fall into Shenron's definition of emergency..

When Goku told the news to Chi-Chi about not being able to cure her with the Dragon Balls, she just smiled somberly and told him that it was okay and he should let this course of events happen naturally..

When the news of Chi-Chi's condition getting worst broke out, everyone from her circle of family and friends were gathered in her room. She was even surprised to see Vegeta here for her last moments in the mortal realm..

"I'm so glad that everyone is here.." said Chi-Chi with a soft smile on her face, as her gaze was focused on everyone surrounding her. The closest one being her husband who is holding her right hand firmly..

"Of course we would be here, that's what friends are for Chi-Chi.." responded Bulma with a saddened expression on her face, both herself and Goku's wife have been friends for such a long time that she considers her family, Bulma couldn't help herself and stared to let tears fall down her face..

The Ox daughter knew that her time has finally come to depart to the afterlife, it was a cycle that every Human or Saiyan has to go through sooner or later. Chi-Chi then turns her gaze at Goku, who also was letting tears roaming down his face. It was rare for her husband to cry so it made her heart ache to know that Goku was feeling so much despair from her condition..

She needed to change that before her life-force departs to the Other World..

"Goku-san.. I'm grateful to have met you all those years ago back on my dad's castle, despite you having some quirks that annoyed me throughout our marriage you have made me the happiest woman throughout the Universe. Don't ever forget that you gave me two successful sons and a family that has supported us through thick and thin.." stated Chi-Chi softly as she was staring at her husband with a loving expression and starts to tighten her weak grip around Goku's hand, to let him know that everything will be okay..

"Chi-Chi..." said Goku sadly as he kept staring at his wife, not even bothering to clean the tears off his face.. The Saiyan hadn't cried this much since he saw his Grandfather in that tournament Fortuneteller Baba made all those years ago..

"Mother..." murmured Son Gohan to himself, trying to contain his tears from falling. Fortunately, his wife Videl grabbed his right hand to console him and give him support, along with Mr. Satan who grabbed his shoulder in support..