✰ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 7 ✰

Start from the beginning

moment because of emergency work?"

Yoongi: "I- yeah, I absolutely didn't mean to tho. If you would like, could we have a date today? I'm free."

Jimin: "Today? hmmmm....I don't know, you tell me. Are you that good enough for me to give you a second chance~?"

Yoongi: *deep voice* "Well about that, you'll see it when you meet me...baby."

That is such a daddy voice I- FUCKING ACCEPT IT JIMIN WTFQKLWHFLSDKHGLSVKN- ok ok chill, act cool and savage, you're hard to get!!

Jimin: "Huh....confident much? well ok, what time?"

Yoongi: "Is 5 pm ok?"

Jimin: "Hmmm...ok."

Yoongi: *chuckles* "Meet you at five then, baby."

*call ends*

Jimin: "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! ОН FUCK 5 PM'S IN AN HOUR GOT GLAM UP FAST-"

I run up to my room, so excited that I was almost gonna trip on the stairs- welp, don't worry I held the handle lol. I reached my cupboard to see all the clothes and immediately started to throw them out one by one and decide which one would look badass but cute on me...

Jimin: "This satin shirt? nah, don't wanna kill him. what about this orange sweathshirt? Bitch you're going on a date not to school- OMG the perfect match!! this black fila shirt with a leather jacket and black jeans! yessss emo queen uwu. I'll take my clear glasses and black hat to add the cuteness to my stunning outfit uwu."

This is perfectttttttttt FUCK IT'S 4:35 ALREADY I NEED TO BE LEAVING NOW-

*doorbell rings*

Gosh can't the world stay stable without trying to interact with me for even an hour?? UmU.

Jimin: *opens the door* "TAE-"

Taehyung: "Hey chim. Why're you all dressed up? going on a date?"

Jimin: "Uhhhh- yeahh."

Taehyung: *chuckles* "Seems you're really hype about it."

Jimin: "Oh, umm, well I am but i'm gonna be late so bye!!"

Taehyung: "Ok bye! Send me a pic!"

Jimin: "A pic?! you've never asked for one!"

Taehyung: "I'm in a good mood for just take a pic with your date and send me, k?"

Jimin: "kk uwu bye!!"

Taehyung: "Byee, have fun!!"

Back to Author's POV:

Leaving Tae in the house, Jimin left for his date with the car. He spoke the location to the navigation system and drove off. When he reached, he saw a quaint little outdoor cafe decorated with various shades of flowers and lights. He parked the car in the cafe shed and walked towards the cafe when someone from a nearby table shouted his name.

Yoongi: "Jimin? here!!"

Jimin: "Oh" *chuckles*

Jimin went towards the table and while Yoongi got up & pulled Jimin's chair out for him to sit.

Jimin: "What a gentleman, thank you~"

Yoongi: "My pleasure. I've been really looking forward to meet you."

Jimin: "Well the whole world does uwu."

Yoongi: *chuckles* "You're quite different from people I've met before."