chapter - twenty two

Previously

"Oh! It's because I want to give you a SURPRISE! " Rudra uttered with a smile...

Third person pov

" Surprise !!! " Naina giggled with excitement and delight.

" Yeah star, let's go " Rudra utter with a mind-blowing smile. He took her hand and guided her outside.

" Where? " Naina asked.

" Don't wanna know your surprise? " Rudra rebuked while opening the door of his car and made her sit in the passenger seat. He then moved toward the other side and sat in the driver's seat.

"Of course, I wanna know !!. Rudr I am so excited ha!!" Naina gasped as Rudra moved toward her his hand grasping her one shoulder.

She can feel him towering over her. His face is super close to his neck. That's why she can feel his breath on her neck. Sending chill down her spine.

" You should wear a seat belt dear " He scolds her while tying her seat belt carefully.

'Shame on you Naina. How can you have a dirty mind? He was just helping you 'Naina thought embarrassed.

" Hm," Naina replied with a nod.

" How much time more ?? " Naina asked.

" Be patient Naina. Haven't you heard of the idiom ' The fruit of patience is always sweet ' "  Rudra asked amused by her act.

" We are here " Rudra uttered after some time. He parked the car and moved outside. He then moved toward Naina and carried her in his arms.

" Rudr... " Naina try to reason

" Shhhhh...... Just wait for a minute " Rudr utter near her ear in his husky voice.

" Umm. " Naina agreed

He carried her inside a mansion that had a huge field in the back.

He lowered her into the ground gently.
Naina felt a breeze hit her face gracefully.
As she took a deep breath becoming one with nature.

" Is this the surprise Rudr " Naina Whispered relaxed.

" No...whistle*** " Rudra whistled as the sound of someone running followed after.

" Rudr " Naina uttered scared as she tightened her hold on Rudra's shirt. Being afraid of the unknown being.

" Don't be scared, star " Rudra uttered while holding her hand gently.

" Come " Rudra uttered strictly as a huge fluffy golden retriever ran toward him gracefully.

" Here Naina it's a dog nothing to be afraid of " Rudra uttered grasping her hand and putting it at the top of his head.

" He won't bite me, right? " Naina asked.

" Of course he won't dare " Rudra uttered while looking at him with his chill eyes making a chill run down the dog's spine as he started licking Naina's hand to assure her.

" Haha.... He's cute. So this is the gift you were talking about " Naina utter

" Yes " Rudra nodded

" So what's his name  oops he's a male right" Naina asked patting his head

" Yes he's a male and he doesn't have a name so you can name him " Rudra uttered while looking at her with love in his eyes.

" Umm. I am not good at naming. What does he look like? " Naina asked with much thought

" He is a sturdy, muscular dog of medium size with a dense, lustrous coat of gold " Rudra uttered describing him.

" How about golden? " Naina hesitantly utter.

Bark **

" He likes his name Naina " Rudra uttered caressing Naina's head.

" Hahaha golden !!!! " Naina uttered with heartfelt laughter as eventually a dimpled smile graced Rudra's face too as he hugged her tightly from behind. This is the calmest moment for both of them. Enjoying each other company as they both thought at the same time

" My haven "

They sat under a huge tree which was filled with white beautiful flowers the flowers fell with the wind making the ground a flower bed eternal ? ?.

" You don't like walking sticks, right? " Rudra asked with his head on Naina's lap.

" Umm... " Naina acknowledged

" Golden will help you with direction then " Rudra uttered.

" Will he? " Naina utter confused.

" Yeah, he's trained for this " Rudra replied.

" I will observe you both Tomorrow " Rudra added

" Ummmm.. " Naina nodded while hearing the sound of golden paws hit the ground hurriedly as he ran around the field.

" It's beautiful, right? Hope I can see it one day " Naina uttered while gazing at the distance.

" Yeah, it's beautiful Naina. But not more than your eyes star " Rudra uttered with intensity in his eyes.

As Naina blushed hard.

" If you want I can describe this place to you " Rudra offered.

" Yes please " Naina accepted with a smile.

Just like this two same but different lost souls found home in each other embrace.

' what do you think will their upcoming days be easy for both of them ?
Will naina be able to confess her feeling to rudra '

Comment your guesses.

Sorry for the delay in the chapter but I have an important exam in some days so I have to prepare guys. I will still update the chapter but it will not be constant like I scheduled.

Vote, comment and follow
At last lots of love