chapter one

Third Person POV:

A girl wearing a yellow Anarkali suit is holding hands with a boy who looks just like her. They appeared to be siblings. Suddenly, the boy said something to her, moved behind her, and pushed her into the middle of the road.

Naina POV:

"Brother... Brother!" I cried out in fear of abandonment, flapping my arms frantically.

"Chacha chachi.... where are you?" I shouted again with a voice that showed my desperation and dread.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of a car moving toward me at great speed. I wanted to move, but my body was still in a state of shock. I could feel myself shivering.

"Am I going to die?" I said to myself.

"Well, that's better. Now I will be free from this dark world, and everyone already left me. I don't have anywhere to go," I thought with a tinge of regret in my heart.

"But I want to see colors again," my inner voice said to me.

Before I could muster up the courage to move, it was too late. I only remembered getting struck with something hard and feeling something sticky flowing from my head while lying on the hard ground.
I started to lose consciousness.

"Is this the end?" I thought before darkness enveloped me.

Thank you lovelies 🌺🌺
Don't forget to vote
And comment if you like this story.