chapter - twenty one

Sorry, for the late update guys.
There is no particular reason for delay mostly my brain was not braining.😂

Previously

" Hmmm... Even though I am worried for you that doesn't give me a reason to stop you from doing anything. My girl will do everything she wants. Leave the aftermath to me. Like I said before I will always be there for you whenever you need me " Rudra uttered while kissing her forehead.

Next day :

Third-person POV:

" Naina naina !!! "  Aisha yelled behind Naina's ear. Making her ear hurt.

" Yeahhhh... " Naina said irritated.

" What happened why are you spacing out? " Aisha asked excitedly.
" Nothing," Naina said looking elsewhere.

" Oh shut up! I know there's something so just speak " Aisha uttered with a glare.

So it's about today's morning.

" Haaaaa~~" Naina uttered while yawning.
As she opened her eyes. 

" Good morning " She refers to Rudra.

" Good morning wifey " Rudra uttered with a kiss on her head as he started cuddling on her.

" Umm," Naina uttered while hiding her face.
Which is as red as a tomato.

Back to the present :

" So you got flustered by his kiss, " Aisha asked Naina.

" Yeah. Kind of " She replied

" It doesn't matter now. You are his wife so take your time. Believe me, the bud will start blooming in no minute" Aisha replied while trying to hold her laugh

" I don't know what I am feeling Aisha. What should I do? I can't even look him in the eye
I get nervous whenever he is around. And my heart starts thumbing aloud at every little action. I also start laughing and smiling while imagining him with me " Naina uttered frustrated.

" I think you are IN LOVE," Aisha said with a little cheer.

"  Lo..ve. Really? " Naina asked confused.

" 101%" Aisha uttered while they walked outside the gate.

" You should confess to him " Aisha advised.

" Confess....But how? I don't know how to do these things. When he confessed to me. He did it so confidently. But I don't know if I'll be able to do the same for him " Naina stammered nervously.

"What??? He had confessed already? " Aisha asked.

" Yes, the day I met his family. " Naina answered.

" Then what are you waiting for? Confess with all you have got !! " Aisha uttered while shaking her from her shoulder like she wanted to fit some brain in her head.

" But..... Aisha " Naina sighed.

" Ok. I understood ahem ** let me think hmmmm.... " Aisha uttered deep in thought.

" Idea!! Give me your ear " Aisha urged Naina as she compelled and came closer to her.

" So....... " Aisha whispered something in her ear.

" Wow!... Aisha, you rocked " Naina said amazed.

" So tomorrow ? " Aisha asked.

" Yes, tomorrow!! " Naina uttered with a huge smile.

As she gets in her car. Which was waiting for her outside her college. And the car drove off toward the mansion.

When Naina got inside the mansion.

" Naina! " A voice called her sweetly as a hand wrapped around her waist.

" Rudra !? " She questioned.

" Yes, darling " He answered while hugging her and nuzzling his nose on her neck as he took a deep breath. Sending a chill of pleasure down Naina's spine.

" You came early today. Why? " Naina questioned while being a blushing mess as all the servants started retarding their heads away from the scene. To not enrage Rudra.

" Are you not happy seeing me? " Rudra rebuked while putting his head on her collarbone. His one hand held one of her shoulders and the other wrapped around her waist from behind.

" No! Of course not. I was just asking " Naina uttered not to make him sad.

" Hmm... What perfume do you use star cause you smell heavenly " Rudra hummed in his deep voice.

' This man will be a death of me someday ' Naina thought

" I don't use any perfume rudr," She said as she blushed more hard.

" And leave me. Everyone would have been watching us. We are in the hall " She uttered embarrassed.

" Don't worry star, nobody is here " Rudra utter with a smirk.

' hey there sir, we exist you know ' servants thought as they ran off after Rudra warned them with his eyes.

" Okay, so what's the reason that you came early? " Naina questioned again as she removed his hand from her. she doesn't want to die of a heart attack. He is unexpected...

"Oh! It's because I want to give you a SURPRISE! " Rudra uttered with a smile...

" Do you think Naina will confess her feelings to Rudra? And what is this surprise that Rudra wants to give Naina "

Comment down your guesses

Enjoy lovelies 🌺🌺

Vote, comment, and follow.