chapter - nineteen

Previously

" Relax... No will will hurt you! I am here. Always remember this Naina this is your palace and you are the queen here so you don't have to be afraid of anyone here " He whispered in her ears huskily as they stood outside the drawing room.

Third person pov

They both entered the drawing room.
With different attitudes confidence and nervousness.

Rudra acted like a fiery lion who was shielding a puppy. Quite a scene to watch. As he holds her hand tightly.

In the front, her uncle and aunty with her brother were sitting on a sofa.

Naina's hands started shivering just by the look on their faces. As Rudra crouched his head beside her ear and whispered " If you want. I can vanish them within a snap " he tightened the hold on her hand and snapped with his other hand.

" Don't joke around, rudr" Naina uttered while hitting him gently with an elbow on the chest.

" Ha ha " He laughed making Naina laugh. While others skin crawls.

" I was not joking " He whispered which got unheard by Naina.

Naina and Rudra sat on the opposite side of the cushion.

" So, why are you here? " Rudra uttered while changing his face straight like his usual self.

" We are here for Nain. a "Naina's uncle Jay Singh Rawat stuttered as he saw Rudra's face getting five shades darker.

" Why? For what " Naina uttered with confusion after her fear vanished.

" Cause you are our daughter. How can we let you stay alone with an unknown man " Her aunty Meena rebuked while standing up a little.

" This person who you are calling an unknown is MY HUSBAND and you don't consider me as your daughter so stop lying " Naina yelled getting offended.

" You married him !!!! Oh, that's great too. " Meena uttered after looking at the mansion.

" We accept this marriage with open hands our daughter's happiness matters the most " Jay utters with a laugh as Naina stares at him like he's a mental patient.

" Oh really " Rudra uttered while tapping his finger on a table.

" But you forget to give me dowry! " Rudra said slyly.

" D.. Owry "Naina's brother Siddharth sutured scared.

" How can you ask us for dowry? Is it enough we raised this girl? We don't have money to spend on her dowry now her brother is still studying " Jay uttered trying to keep his cool.

" Yes, and you are already rich so what will you do with her dowry " Meena joined with a laugh.

" It doesn't matter if I am rich or not. That money is Naina's parents hard earned money. So she deserved it " Rudra rebuked with a smirk.

" What about all the money we had spent on her all these years "Meena yelled furiously while standing up with a jerk.

" Yeah, you raised me like a princess. By making me do all the chorus of house. By stopping my studies, by making me work part-time. By spending my hard-earned money on Siddharth education that I saved for my eye surgery " Naina uttered fuming.

" You are shameless " Naina whispered with disgust in her eyes and she was down after all these years of torment.

" Naina! Try to understand this child. We should support each other. You see your brother needs money for his education. We are family !! " Meena utter with a fake smile.

" DROP THIS ACT " Naina yelled annoyed.

She dropped her head on Rudra's shoulder and whispered " I am exhausted rudr. I am feeling sick by their act "

Rudra caressed her hair for a bit then moved his hand on the side of her ear to block her ear and rested his chin above her head.

" Leave everything to me "

He raised his head and the atmosphere became sullen. They shut their mouth on their own.

" Well... We are busy so you can leave now " Rudra ordered with narrowed eyes which went unnoticed by them.

As they all stood up and yelled " "How could you treat us in such a manner? We are your elders, and deserve to be treated with respect."

" I DON'T CARE! do you think I am the type of man who cares about manners " He uttered with a raised eyebrow.

" BUT " Meena yelled

" Shhhhhh..... Or your tongue will leave your mouth " Rudra utter dangerously.

" Rana. Throw them outside " Rudra ordered.

" You will regret this " Jay warned as some guards along with Rana dragged them outside.

" Well, we will see who will regret " Rudra smirks which makes a chill run down Jay's spine.

" Ok, all clear, star " Rudra uttered with a smile while moving his hands away from her ears and facing her.

" Ok let's go to the hospital now. We are already late " He utter while carrying her.

" My legs are not injured rudr " Naina uttered with a raised eyebrow.

" I know! But I want to hold you " He uttered cheekily.

" You are becoming shameless day by day sigh *" Naina uttered with a blush.

Thank you 🌺🌺
Vote , comment and follow
At last lots of love ❤