chapter - seventeen

Previously

Just then someone said surprisingly
" Rudra! "

Third person pov

" Rudra, how are you? "A middle-aged man with a woman at his side asked him.

" Fine. Mr Rabindra " Rudra said coldly as his hand started trembling.

Which made even Naina depict that something was wrong.

" Rudra, talk properly with your father. Don't you know how to respect your elders? sigh* what can I even expect from you? You are just like your m... "Rabindra's wife Sana yelled with a smirk.

" Shut up! Don't you dare to talk about my mother with your dirty mouth " Rudra roared with furious eyes as Naina tightened her hold on his hand to calm him.

" Don't forget that I am only silent because of a promise to my mother or else. I would have already destroyed your company and made you beg on the street ha! " Rudra utter with emotionless eyes.

" Rudra! She is your mother " Rabindra yelled,

" SHE IS NOT MY MOTHER !!" Rudra roared so loudly that Naina became still with shock and all the members of the house started drifting away from him in fear of his rage.

" She is a viper that ate my mother along with you " He yelled pointing at them.

" Rudr... It's not her fault. I was the one who betrayed her... " Rabindra said Remorsefully and guilty.

" Ha! You are still like before, right? You still didn't understand her play. How can someone be this dumb? Well, I don't care. She will eat you too soon. Then you will understand the taste of betrayal" Rudra said with a smirk.

"Let's go Naina " Rudra uttered as he grasped her hand harshly and started walking towards the exit.

" Rudra wait! Rudra " His grandpa and grandma said from behind.

" You can come to our mansion to meet us. Grandpa, grandma " Naina uttered hurriedly as she knew that Rudra was not in a place to say anything right now.

The car was waiting outside for them they sat inside Hurriedly and the driver drove away.

" Naina?! " Rudra whispered as he lifted her and made her sit on his lap facing him.

" Yes?! " Naina utter with a smile. Relaxing his mind.

" I I..... " He uttered but stooped and started nuzzling his face on her neck while massaging her wrist.

" So sorry! " He murmured

" I am fine " She rebuked

" Ha! " He sighed in pleasure as her smell drove away his headache.

" You don't need to tell me anything if you are not ready " Naina whispered while caressing his hair.

" And.... Let go. Driver uncle is also there " She uttered embarrassed.

" Haha... What will I do with you, Naina? I just f***** love you " Rudra uttered while moving his head away from her neck.

Thumb ** Naina's heart started racing at a high speed.

" What about you? " He questioned while tilting his head while gazing at her eyes lovingly.

" I... Don't know? Sorry," She whispered.

" Don't be sorry! Just tell me if you feel the same for me. We have our whole life to develop feelings for each other " He whispered while caressing her cheeks.