"Ain't No Sunshine"

Journee

Dear Lord, I'm never drinkin again...

I don't know what the hell I did last night but everything hurts. My head's pounding, my muscles ache, my eyes feel heavy, and I'm sure my stomach's about to have me erupting like a volcano in just a second.

Feeling it coming, I scrambled to my feet with a groan, stumbling as I bumped into the bathroom door and extended a hand to the counter before plummeting to my knees. And as soon as I did, I nearly wretched up my organs.

Yep, there it is...

With a groan once it stopped, I took a seat on the cold floor, my eyes squinting from the light once I tried to take in my surroundings.

The hotel?... How in the hell-

The thought was cut off in an instant as another round came up my throat, aching my ab muscles sore as I hurled and hurled some more. This shit hurts. And to make matters worse, I feel like I've taken a brutal beating. The pounding in my head is past a migraine and I hardly have a clue if I'm even in my hotel room right now. Dear God, I hope I'm in the right room... Where's Tiana?

Finally standing to my feet, hurting like hell, with a flush to the toilet, I then searched the sink for my toothbrush. And thank the Lord I found it, meaning I'm not in one of my crew's hotel rooms. That'd be embarrassing.

I definitely drank too much, seeing as I'm still in my dress from last night and hardly remember a thing. Though it was starting to come to me in fragments with each passing moment of me being awake. I still have no clue when I left or how I got here though. Probably Angie.

The bed was empty when I flicked off the bathroom light, though sunlight peeked through the cracks of the closed drapes hanging over the window. How long was I out?...

Observing my surroundings a bit more as my vision became clearer, my brows furrowed. The bed was hardly even disheveled, as if it'd barely been touched. Where's Tee?? If she were here I wouldn't still be in this dress. Even with our situation, I know for a fact she'd have fixed me up a bit while I was out. But there was no sign of her anywhere. Where's her stuff???

Attempting to shake away the worry that was creeping in, I freshened myself up a bit with a shower and face wash. It made me feel a bit better, though I still felt like I'd been hit by a train on the inside.

I put on some shoes after dressing myself, then left the room to head to Mickey's and see if he knew anything. On my way there, I passed by Jimmy and Viv, which worried me even more. If she's not with them then where the hell is she??...

"Viv, Jimmy, y'all seen Tiana??" I asked as we walked toward each other in the middle of the hall. Their faces scrunched as they glanced at each other, sharing a confused look.

"No suga, we thought she was with you," said Viv.

My brow furrowed. "With me?"

"Yeah she disappeared from us at the club last night, we thought she found you," Jimmy added. A sense of trepidation washed over me as my gaze went past them in frantic thought. "We ain't seen her since then, you sure she ain't just get up early this mornin?"

Halfway lost in my thoughts, I headed to Mickey's room while muttering a response. "No, somethin's wrong. I don't think she came back to the hotel."

"Wait a minute," I heard Viv say behind me. "What you mean J, where else could she be-"

Me knocking on Mickey's door cut off her words. Moments later, his face drowned with concern at the sight of the three of us. Slowly opening the door, he let us in, his brows drawing together as we passed him to enter.