"Blue Moon"

~ One Week Later ~

Journee

Nakedness is a funny thing.

What comes to mind when most hear the word is nudity, and more than likely sex. But I've always pictured something different at the sound or thought of it. I find it attached to a much deeper meaning than most people consider.

To me, it means to be open, and to be vulnerable.

Especially in regards to another person, to be naked means to completely reveal yourself, unmasked in all your flaws. And it means a significant deal, when shown to another human being.

To be naked with another person means you must trust them with all your heart and soul. You're fully clothed, yet wearing nothing at all. Your every flaw is on full display, in coexistence with your every mark of beauty. You are completely honest, despite fear of being wrongfully perceived, or hurt. You're trusting them, by putting your soul in their hands. That means you've become transparent before them, shedding light on your hopes, dreams, desires, fears... You've opened a door and handed that person the key.

In all my years of living, past or present...I don't think I could ever be naked with someone. To be honest, I don't think I've ever been naked with myself...

Though I was moaning, and forming a crease in my eyebrows as my mouth hung open, my mind was anywhere but here in the bed with James. I could feel his breath brisking across the side of my face, and his grunts were splurging into my ear as he held my legs high near my torso. It sure seemed like he was enjoying himself though, with the way he was starting to drill into me. And you'd think with all that energy he'd have found some sort of spot by now. I must be one hell of an actress.

Sex has always been more of a chore, or exchange, for me.

Ever since my first time, at the ripe age of fifteen, I'd used it as a sort of tool. A wield of power, and a good one at that. I'd always thought maybe something was wrong with me, since I never experienced that swooning, 'glow as bright as the sun with a noticeable limp the next day,' kind of sex. But then I figured, who needs that when I can get whatever I want from men with it.

Some call it whorin' but it's only whorin' if you're not smart about it. And if it's one thing I've learned these last few years, it's to do everything with purpose.

"I love you so much baby," James huffed in my ear with one last thrust as he'd finished. "Tell me you love me, I wanna hear it."

Suddenly I was pulled from my thoughts about which gown I wanted to wear tonight.

"I love you James." Holding his head with both my hands, I stroked his permed hair as he panted against my neck. And as he slid out of me, my legs wrapped around his body. "You make me feel so good," I whispered faintly before laying a kiss on his ear.

"I do, don't I?" He drew back to look at me, and I mustered a suggestive grin before biting my lip while nodding to sell it fully. He then smiled amorously before kissing me, hard, which led to me inhaling softly as his tongue swirled with mine. "Mm, girl you gon' make me late-"

"Dearest apologies Mr. Dawson," I giggled as he broke our kiss to roll off of me. Pulling the baby blue sheet up to my breasts, I watched with a sultry look in my eye as he walked across the room to get dressed. "You sure you have to go?"

Fastening his pants as his chest remained bare, he glanced at me with a pleading head tilt. "Y'know I hate it when you look at me like that-"

"Look at you like what, sweetheart?" I faked oblivion as I crawled to the foot of the bed, then sat on my knees with the sheet wrapped around me. "You missed a button." A smirk tugged my lips as I watched him put on his shirt. Then I smiled as he huffed out a defeated breath before looking at me. "Come here baby, I'll do it for you-" Chuckling softly, I motioned him over to me with both hands.