chapter 9

Tae pov
"I-I no.. no this can't be real NO YOUR LYING" I said to myself not believing what I've just heard feel my eye water up " no this can't be true please nooo..!" I feel the tears pouring down my face.

I walk out of the park not want to disturb the public any longer and get back into my car and "THOSE ASSHOLES" I scream banging my phone again the stirring wheel "I CANT BELIEVE THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME AFTER ALL WE BEEN THROUGH WAS I JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH WAS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!" I say feeling the tears flowing down my face.

moment later
I've finally composed myself and go back to looking at the cctv video I have to face the truth. as I'm looking I see that they have brought baekhyun to the house and are talking.

"Finally he not here for once I've been missing you all like crazy" baekhyun said caressing namjoon body and him obviously enjoying it, but I will not cry and I keep a composed face. "let's just straight to why don't we" jungkook says holding him bride style kissing him while walking up the stairs. I quickly switch to see what room they went to and the go to the room we all share together "you would think they have some decency but no" I said feeling anger and sad .

I couldn't bare to watch anymore and drove to a little restaurant to get something to eat hoping it would calm me down cause I was a second away from driving my car into the house and dragging them throughout the streets.

(What tae ate)

30 minutes later
"Wow that's got me feeling a bit better" i said "I really hope they are done now if not there is no stopping what I'll do next" i said grabbing my phone and going to watch the cctv footage I see them putting on their clothes and look to the side to see baekhyun holding on to Jimin and yoongi arms not want to let go.

"mm~ please let's go again" baekhyun said whining to them both. yoongi pulls his arm off of him and says "we can't we've got something to talk about meet us downstairs when your dressed"  seeing the boy still naked only covered only a little by the blanket.

I look at them with disgusts seeing baekhyun with messy hair and bites and hickeys all over his body. That was cue to start driving home and continued with my plan.

Baekhyun pov
"OMG OMG THIS COULD BE IT!" he says to him excitedly "the day they dump that ugly pig they call a boyfriend and get with me why else would that want to speak with me it always been a hook up then gone but no today different I can feel it" I giggle to myself and walk downstairs towards the boys and see the seated in the living room look a bit nervous " omg they are so nervous about asking me out aww how cute don't worry my hunny bunnies your mine now~" i think to myself feeling proud that I've made them fall Inlove with me.

"You guys wanted to talk what about" I say showing a lovely smile "w-well umm I- wait no I- I mean we" hoseok say struggling to get a word out "ugh Imma cut to the chance we ending this relationship with you" Jimin says "YES" I shouted  "w-wait what I- I thought you we asking me out" "what no we love tae with all our heart we no longer want this anymore we don't want to hurt tae any longer this the last time we will be meeting like this" said Jin

"But I-." *knock knock * before I could even get my sentence out there was someone out the door.

TO BE CONTINUED...
y'all must be very shock getting the next chapter so early  is wild yup y'all deserved it for me giving me so much love I appreciate you all I hope you enjoyed this chapter please tell me your thoughts cause I loved to hear from y'all the next chapter will be here soon stay tuned y'all it's getting spicy in here ANYWAYS SEE YOU IN CHAPTER 10 MY LOVIES<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🧍🏾‍♀️