chapter 5

A week later

Tae pov
After that whole situation last week me and the boys been back to normal. But lately they've been coming home later then usual but I don't want to think negative but I think they're seeing someone else.they be coming home with a different scent sometimes but maybe I'm becoming  a little delusional.

But let's ignore that for now right now I'm on my way to go to a job interview. Cause I've been getting tired of staying home by myself when the boys aren't home so right now I'm going to a flower shop that had a help wanted sign.

I walk into the the shop and greet the woman at the front desk " hi I'm here for the job interview ". "Hi welcome" said the woman with short brown hair and big round glasses. "Please take a seat or look around while I get you set up for the interview". I nod and start to look the pretty flowers all around.

 I nod and start to look the pretty flowers all around

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(What it looks like inside )

" oh this place looks so nice .I really hope I get job" I think to myself. While lost in my thought I feel a tap on my shoulder "sir we are ready to start the interview" said the lady I had just met earlier. "Oh sorry yes coming right away" i then walk with the lady towards a corner of the shop surrounded by lilies and bluebells there sits another lady seem to be in her mid 40-50 im guessing she the owner of the shop. " ok first this is the owner mrs. Bom she also will be taking notes to see if you are qualified for this position". I nod completely understanding and hoping not to say the wrong thing. "Ok now that we got that out the way let's start with basic question your name and age and what do you for a living " said the lady " hello my name is Kim taehyung and I'm 22 years old  and I'm a collage student" she nod and continues to the next question " what is your purpose of working here". "Well I wanted to gain money on my own for once since growing up I was not given a chance to work for my own money since it was handed to me by parent and now my boyfriends do the same so I want to feel some independence" (also just so y'all know tae does not come from a rich family his parents save money to provide for him growing up 😗) I see the lady In front my nod while I watch mrs.bom write down something making me kinda nervous.

One hour later
I walk out the store "ugh that was exhausting" i said to myself walking out from the flower shop and stretching my arms out . * stomach grumbles* " man all that talking made me hungry and I'm too lazy to cook at home. I'm just gonna look for a bear by shop" I say to myself. I pull out my phone look to see any near by cafe around . "Ooo theres one only a  5 min walk" I put some strength back into my legs and get to cafe

5 mins later

"Yess finally made it to the cafe" I walk in and instantly get hit with sweet aroma of baked good . I walk to cash register going to buy a little meal to get through the time being " hello what I can get for you today" "hi I would like strawmoo package please" I said giving a sweet friendly smile "ok that with 12.50 please also could I get name for your order" " yes it taehyung". I hand over the money and he give me the receipt. "Your food will be done shortly" the worker says and walk away. I walk to a sit wait for my order. A couple minutes pass and I hear some people coming into the shop and they walk right past me I didn't bother look up cause didn't care to see who it was. as I'm waiting I start to hear one of the voice of one of the people who came in and kissing sounds . Just as I was about to look to see who it is being so out in the public with such loud kiss noises (I have no idea what I'm saying 👁👄👁)"order for taehyung"I turn my head back and see that my order is done I walk up to register grabbing my food and bidding goodbye to the worker and walking outside and walking back to his car wanting to get back home before his boyfriends come. If only he had  stay in the shop for just a bit longer he would of saw the widen eye coming from the 7 boys in the shop.

TO BE CONTINUED...

thanks for reading this chapter y'all know it been months but my brain be empty with idea on what to write next 🤡 I don't know if people still read this but for the people who do I thank you very much for staying I'll do my best to get chapter 6 out might take awhile  but I do I got idea in my head  😙 and it literally 3 in the morning and I choose to write vxbts better then sleeping 😀. But anygays that's all I got say SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MY LOVIESSS💗

🧍🏾‍♀️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~