chapter 1

hello my name is Kim taehyung  I am a collage at bighit uni and I have 6 boyfriends who I've been together with for about a two years anow and we been living together for a while and we all love each other very much or so I thought

9:08 at the house
tae pov
so right now I am packing my things to leave and go home to 6 lovely boyfriends as I'm packing I feel some tap on my shoulder I turn around to see who it is "omg bogum hyung " I said as I see my bestfriend  it's been 6 months since I last seen him because he have to go on a trip for his family "taetae how you been " , "ive been well and you" . "I'm good" after all that we started to head out the uni talking about what been happening since we haven't see each other in while. I was about to bid goodbye when bogum had pull me " let give a drive back there still more I want to talk about" I nodded my head and got in the car.

At the house
"well we are here " ."oh thank you hyung  for the ride" ."yeah no problem and also tae do you wanna hang out tomorrow I ready want to catch up " . "Yeah sure hyung" . " ok great I'll pick you up tmr at 8:30 don't be late . I laugh and wave him goodbye and see him drive off I turn around heading to the house unlocking the door I walk in and hear people laughing and there one voice that sounded very unusual to me I walk to the living just to see my boyfriends sitting on the couch cuddling a unknown person . I walk up behind them with the noticing "what going on here" I said with a little bit of jealousy in my voice because I see my boyfriends cuddle a unknown person . they were all shocked and just jump out of their seat. "T-tae what are doing here" j-hope said "I live here duh" i said rolling my eyes. " also who is this" I said pointing to the unknown person "oh this is baekhyun he one of our friends from high school " namjoon said putting his arm around his shoulder i and I would be lying if I wasn't jealous of what he just did. I smile and put my hand out pushing namjoon hand off his shoulder and then reaching out to baekhyun "hi I'm taehyung their BOYFRIEND it's so nice to meet you". " oh that very nice to hear such a cute couple you guys are" he said taking my hand and shaking it. I felt a little pressure on my hand but didn't think much of it .

no one pov
" well guys I have to go I got work the morning so I'll be heading out" the boys nod expect taehyung he could care less. then the boy had walk him out the house the were bidding their goodbyes expect taehyung he just stood behind the seeing say goodbye "bye" said baekhyun right when he was about to leave he did something that make tae blood boil he went to all his boyfriends and gave them a peck of the cheek and if he was mistaken he could swore he saw a smirk he then storm off into his room but only if he stay a bit longer he would of saw something that would of broke his heart baekhyun kissing his boyfriends.

Bts pov

"hey hey what are doing tae could see us" jungkook said "ughhh why don't you guys just break up with him better then cheating on him behind his back" baekhyun said rolling his eye in frustration "no we can't we still love him it just that we can't wait any longer for him we get that he not ready but it's been 2 years and we are horny men we can't wait forever and we can't do it with each other because we are all tops in the relationship " Jimin said "whatever but he'll find out sooner later you can't hide this for forever and same time next week" baekhyun said "yeah yeah just go" suga said baekhyun walk out the door and went to his car and drove off . They sigh "let's just go to sleep" Jin said they agreed and went off to their room falling asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey y'all this is my second book sorry I left the last one I just nothing else to write so left it but I'll try continue it just I only made this book because it randomly came into my mind but idk if I'll continue .

BUT ANYGAYS I HOPE U LIKE THIS BOOK LET ME KNOE IF WANNA ANOTHER CHAPTER UP UNTIL TIME BYE MY LOVELIES ~~~~~~~~~🧍🏾‍♀️