chapter 6

Bts pov
we felt our soul leave our body in that very minute many things going through our minds but none of said a thing but that was until we heard baekhyun who broke the silence between all of us .

"I guess you've been finally caught" he said smirking having complete happiness inside him knowing maybe this could be his chance in finally having all six of them to himself . "No! what have we done" hobi said with full panic in his voice . "Oh my gosh we are such idiots our love is going to leave us" Jimin said on the verge of tears. "Guys let's all relax maybe we are thinking to much into it there could be a possibility that he probably didn't see anything" namjoon said. They shook their head somewhat agree that could be the case but still felt fear in their heart that they have been caught . "Let's just head home and hope for the best that he saw nothing" .

They quickly got up from their seats leaving behind baekhyun who was fuming with rage . "Ugh that dumb fucking bitch just you wait I'll take all of them from you one day and leave you heart broken" baekhyun said as the 6 boys walk out the cafe.

tae pov
I just got home and realized the boy aren't home but I'm use to it by now cause I'm always left alone . I walk feeling a little upset and go to the kitchen to eat the food I had bought at the mini cafe.

 I walk feeling a little upset and go to the kitchen to eat the food I had bought at the mini cafe

(What he got)
"Oh wow this looks good" i said myself feeling super hungry.I sit down a the table ready to eat when I hear a loud knock on the door . I was annoyed cause whoever that was just ruined my moment of enjoying a delicious meal I grab my drink to at least  taste some of what I got . I walk to the door and open it without even looking who it was i raised my voice a little " ughh why are u banging on my door so hard"  . Without being prepared for what happened next I feel 6 body's come crashing towards me spilling my drink all over my shirt and pants. "OMG WTF".  I push them and walk to the kitchen the clean off my clothing when I hear Jimin voice" babe please forgive us it's not what you think. I look back at him confused on what he is saying. " what are u talking about" I said confused and raising my eyebrow up. "W-wait you didn't see anything" jungkook said feeling even more fear then before. "What in the world are u talking about I didn't see anything and why are you guys rushing into the house apologizing". I say growing a suspicious towards them. " did you guys do something". I said looking dead into their eyes showing emotion but in the inside hoping it's not what I think it it is.

TO BE CONTINUED...

thanks for reading  chapter 6  sorry it might be short wanted to hurry up and get this out . Can't wait to see y'all in the next chapter .I hoped u enjoyed see you in chapter 7 my lovelies .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🧍🏾‍♀️