chapter 7

previously

"W-wait you didn't see anything" jungkook said feeling even more fear then before."What in the world are u talking about I didn't see anything and why are you guys rushing into the house apologizing". I say growing a suspicious towards them."did you guys do something". I said looking dead into their eyes showing emotion but in the inside hoping it's not what I think it it is.
Tae pov
I start thinking the worst "do they think I've seen them doing bad like ... cheating." I think to myself but soon brush it off "heh what am I thinking why would they do such a thing" I quietly laugh at myself for thinking something so absurd

I look them back in the eye choosing to ignore what happened since my drink spilled on me making me wet and sticky " you know what forget you guys ruined my clothes with your nonsense you own me another meal" I said to them then shortly after walking up the stairs to wash the milk off and get some new clothes.

The boys pov
We stood there silent no one knowing what to do or what to say we just stood there processing what just happened and how our big mouths almost got us caught. " omg that was a close one" Jimin said sigh out in relief and holding his chest after not being caught by taehyung. " let's make sure this doesn't happen again and if it does say nothing a let him do the talking " yoongi said with all of us nodding our heads in agreement " let's stop speaking on this matter he could come back down at any second we don't want to actually be caught speaking on this let's just pretend nothing happened" namjoon told them and they agreed going to the living room waiting for taehyung to come back down.

Tae pov
I finish getting dress and walk back downstairs realizing the guys were whispering something each other I hid wanting to know what they whispering about cause they have been acting strange lately "let's make sure this doesn't happen again and if it does say nothing" I heard yoongi said but the rest was kinda hard to hear the last thing I see is them nodding their heads.

I started to get suspicious of my boyfriends they lately been acting weird and seem to be hiding something from me I've got to see what their up to when I'm not there with them.

I walk down the stair so they don't get suspicious why I haven't come down yet I walk down the stair sitting between namjoon and jungkook " let's watch a movie and order some food since you guys messed up my meal" I said snuggling into jungkook arm " yeah sorry about that" Jin's says scratching his head" "I'll go order something" hoseok said and let the living room to make a order

They start up a movie while waiting for a movie not even knowing that I'm setting a plan to see what they are hiding from me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks for reading this chapter yall I know been a hot asss minute *cough cough* almost a year but I finally got one out . Thanks for you wonderful comments on my story and I can't believe I've made it to 2k reads I'll will drop the next chapter soon please stay tuned~.SEE YOU IN CHAPTER 8 MY LOVIES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🧍🏾‍♀️