Ch 20: Mammon I wish you were replaceable

Start from the beginning

It brought joy to my heart as Fizz started to sign back to the kid. I watched from on one side of the stage. These are the fans you do it for. Though sadly the moment was ruined by another imp. Fizz told the kid to go which he didn’t seem to want to so I offered my hand to the kid and took him away from the situation that was about to break down here. Fizz seemed to know this imp and so did Blitzø as he threatens him to kill him in front all these kids. The imp seems to still be resistant but when Blitzø hits him in the face with the end of his gun, the imp guys threatens Fizz before running off.

Fizz looked faint and panicked, before collapsing Blitzø caught him only to be flug off by Mammon who didn’t help Fizz in anyway, even when he said he'd let the twins go first. Fizz was about to have a panic attack. I didn’t know well enough that after the song started by the twins, Fizz only got worse and I went to find Ozzie, explaining what happened when I finally found him. He rushed off with me in suit, with the kid from earlier as he seemed really worried about his idol.

We made it to Fizz’s dressing room and I watch as Ozzie comforted Fizz, making him realize Mammon didn’t make him, that he made him himself. That he would still be like this even without Mammon. It made me smile when the two kissed but was ruined by that same fucking imp but Blitzø soon shot him from behind through the head.

“So you two are an item,” Blitzø said with a slight angry look before relaxing, “well congratulations you fucking hypocrites.”

I giggle slightly at this as the kid from earlier pokes at my leg to get my attention. He starts to sign to me asking if I knew which I instantly replied back with I do in sign. I introduced myself to the kid and that I was a good friend of Fizz’s.i asked him his name and he told me it was Kyler. I smile at the name and sign to him that it was nice to meet him. I said I’d take him to watch Fizz before returning to his parents. His mood dropped and I asked him what’s wrong. He was an orphan and barly able to pay enough to see Fizz today. I felt bad for the kid, I remember life for me when I didn’t have my parents. I told him to not worry and just enjoy the show and to stay afterward for mine, he could stay for free too. He questions me about me having a show after the pageant and I tell him I’m a singer and have tour show here afterwards. Using magic, I make a special pair of temporary hearing aid so he could hear Fizz and me later when I sing.

“Better?” I ask and he shakes his head, surprised but grateful.

He asks me how I did that and how I have powers as a hellborn when I explain that I’m a sinner demon and that’s why and that I’m a witch. He was very surprised but intrigued and wouldn’t stop asking me questions until Fizz started his song but I did answer all the questions.

When Fizz started singing his song I found I very accurate to the real thing he was going through. I watched and cheered him on with the Kyler and Ozzie, dancing along to the song. In the end, he announced that he quits. That didn’t seem to go over well with Mammon as he appear in front of Fizz and argues about him being in his image and what not trying to guilt trip him but he doesn’t let in not even as Mammon transforms into a giant trying to attack Fizz and Ozzie didn’t have that. Ozzie became a giant behind Fizz, telling Mammon to back off. Mammon came back with threatening to tell their secret but Ozzie didn’t care as he blurts it out anyways but Mammon doesn’t give up and as he was about to try and blast Fizz and Ozzie a giant chain of money green forms around his neck, dragging him to the ground. His eyes widen as he follows the chain to little me and I mean literally little me compared to me. I hold the chain in one hand as Mammon almost seems scared. My smile turns wicked as I walk closer, cameras rolling everywhere but I didn’t care.

“Hey y/n you know you don’t need to do this right?” Mammon says trying to get away as more chains hold him down, it’s tiring yes but this will be worth it.

“I don’t think so, if you think you can get away with threatening my best friend and his lover then you have another thing coming. Sadly I can’t kill you since nobody is able to replace you but I can make you feel pain for as long as I’d like.” My voice became a sinister hiss of delight, something that even made Ozzie shrink back down and back Fizz away just in case things got ugly.

I laugh as screams start coming from Mammon, screams of pain and plus the people in the croud were getting a show out of it too so good on that. I didn’t care if all of Hell saw this or not, better to them not to mess with me or anyone I care for. For an hour this went on until I was time for my show so with that I teleported Mammon to his house so I could fix things up which I did with the snap of my fingers.

Kyler decided to stick around Fizz and Ozzie while I got ready. When they asked why he was still here and why he  should stay with them and not hi parents I told them about him being an orphan and they instantly didn’t argue. I sit in a dressing room, putting on a green dress with a floating and falling money pattern and some green makeup. Time to go on stage I guess. I walk onto the stage as I use magic to start the music.

I work all night, I work all day to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain’t it sad?
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That’s too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man

I rub my fingers together with a sinister smile still from my negative energy from earlier from with Mammon fueling this song and my power.

I wouldn’t have to work at all, I’d fool around and have a ball
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man’s world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man’s world
Aha
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It’s a rich man’s world
A man like that is hard to find but I can’t get him off my mind
Ain’t it sad?
And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn’t fancy me
That’s too bad
So I must leave, I’ll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man’s world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man’s world
Aha
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It’s a rich man’s world
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man’s world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man’s world
Aha
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It’s a rich man’s world

I go on with concert to the point where I barely could sing let alone speak l, so with that I waved good bye to the crowd and left the stage to return to Ozzie, Fizz, and Kyler who I guess Ozzie offered a place to stay for the time being for him since he didn’t have anywhere to go. Today was a good day in my opinion.