26. The Surprise

Hello Jantaa..!!
How are you doing...?!
___________________________________________________________

Kirti came back to her seat and got shocked seeing the person. She sat on her seat still shocked and then asked Megha..

Kir - yeh yahan kya kar rahe hai...?

Me - kaun ree...?

Kir - yeh Nidhi...!! 
(kis kisko laga Atharv hai sach sach bolna 😂😭)

Me - areyy aaj school vaalo ne Alumni meet bhi rakhdi hai toh yeh alumni's aake 2 shabd bol rahe hai and phir games bhi horahe hai alumni's ke saath....

Kir - alumni meet..?! Nidhi and Aru same class mein hai and ek class se ek he student hota hai generally toh Aru toh aaya he nahi hoga...and upar se usne mujhe bataya he nahiii...!! *pouts*

Me - jiju bhool gaye honge...chodd naa..!!!

Kir - hmm..*scrolls youtube on her mobile*

Sk - billi..!!! yahan farewell chal raha hai and tu youtube scroll kar rhai hai...!!

Kir - haan Cappuccino am being little moody today isliye...

Sk - areyy parr...!!!

Kir - Akshiiii..!!!

Sk - accha theek hai joh karna hai karr..!!

Kir - hmm..!!

On the stage Nisha (school friend of Kirti in class 11th) was conducting the farewell. 

Nisha - so its the time to call upon our next Alumni...so let's welcome him and give him a huge round of applause.

The Alumni came there and Megha, Aanya and Sakshi were quite shocked seeing the person. They looked at Kirti who was still busy on phone. 

Alumni - areyy bas bas itni talliyaan nahi guyss...*chuckles*

Kirti whose eyes were fixed on phone but her ears were on the function only got shocked hearing the voice. She looked up on the stage and got shocked and surprised. She could not contain her smile and a wide smile came on her face. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

smjh he gaye honge kaun hai XD

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ofc he was none other than Atharv. He was standing there on the stage as an alumni in a black suit. He soon found Kirti in the 2nd row of the audi and just winked at her making her shock yet blush a little. Even Aanya, Megha and Akshi saw that and they started teasing her but Kirti's one glare was enough for them to be quiet.

Ni - so bhaiya or sir let's play the game...!!

Ath - bhaiya or sir....kuch ek bolo bhaii..!!

Ni - okk I'll call you bhaiya...!! now pick up a chit and read the name phir aapko uske saath task karna haii...*passing him a bowl full of chits*