19. Jello Kirti

Hello Jantaa..!!
How are you doing...?!
___________________________________________________________

It was the teacher's day. This year even Kirti was going to go in the classes and volunteer as teacher. She was dressed in a beautiful blue salwar suit with a cute little handbag and was waiting in the living room for her choti. Her choti quickly came down the stairs and hugged her from back to which Kirti smiled.

Kir - kya hua itna pyaar aaraha hai *smiles*

Aa - aap toh aise bol rahe ho ki mai aapse ittu sa bhi pyaar nahi karti...*pouts*

Kir - *chuckles* aise koi baat nahi hai...abb chalein..?? school nahi jaana...!!

Aa - haan haan chalo...and dii aapko yaad haina ki apko mere class mein aana hai aaj...!!

Kir - pakka meri doll...abb chaleinn..?? *smiles to which Aanya nodded*

Aa - diiiiii...*she shouted suddenly*

Kir - kya hogaya...heart attack dena hai kya mujhee...!!!!

Aa - dii meri bottle meri room mein choot gayi hai...mai leke aati hoon aap bahar wait karo...okk..!?

Kir - *shaking her head in disbelief* okk....jaa phataphat and phataphat aa bhii...*to which Aanya nodded*

Kirti thought to wait for Aanya in the hall itself but seeing a lizard over there made her scream and run from the hall. She came outside but collided with Atharv but Atharv was quick enough to hold her on time.

Ath - tum sahi se chalna kab seekhogii ??!!

Kir - *pouts*

Ath - now don't make that face okay...and tell me tum aise bhaag kyun rahi thii....??

Kir - ghar mein chipkali haii *making a weird face*

Ath - ohh godd..uss choti si chipkali se itna kyun darr rahi ho tumm...!! voh tumhe kya he kardegii...!!!

Kir - darr nahi lekin eww lagti haina chipkali toh mai kya kroon...you know what...tumse baat karne se accha dewaar mein sar phodlo...*rolls her eyes*

Ath - accha..theek hai phir bagal mein he deewar hai jao sarr phodo...*to which Kirti gave him a forced smile*

Aa - dii....aagayi mai... chalein...?! *looking at Atharv* ohh..Avi bhai aap...hii..you looking nice haann *looks at both of them* wait a secondddd *excitedly*

Kir - abb kya choot gaya teraa..?!

Aa - areyyy diii...kuch nahii...yeh dekho na you both are twinningggg...see...aap bhi blue salwar suit mein...and Avi bhai aap bhi blue suit mein haiii..*excitedly*

Kir - haan...i didn't notice *and she pinched Atharv*

Ath - ouchh..what was that for...?? *rubbing where she pinched*

Kir - same pinch *winks*

Ath - *shakes in head in disbelief*

Kir - abb chalein school varna late hojayenge and bus choot jaayegi....*to which Aanya and Atharv just nodded*

Soon they reached the school and the trio dispersed to their respective classes. After almost half an hour the students of class 10th and 12th were called in the seminar hall and then were dispered to the classes according to their wish. Kirti was standing in the hall with Megha(her bestie) and Atharv. She being lazy was leaning on Atharv.

Ath - madam aap theek se khadi nahi ho sakti...??

Kir - kyun tumhe mere aise khade hone se koi problem haii...??