4. Her Absenteeism

Hello Janta...!!!
How are you doing..??!!
_____________________________________________________
Almost a month had passed since Kirti and Atharv had challenged each other. Atharv was now used to her face, her craziness. Though he claimed that Kirti was her enemy, her enemy but his day couldn't pass without seeing her face. Though they used to play basketball together, but still Atharv considered her as enemy even Kirti considered him as her enemy cause he used to irritate her a lot.

But from a week Atharv's mood was really off and why wouldn't it be. It was a week he hadn't seen her enemy, Kirti neither in the school nor in the basketball court. Even Divya and Sarthak were not knowing about her whereabouts. Although he used to act that he was chilling in her absence but from inside he was a little worried for her. 

Another day passed and Kirti was absent once again...During the lunch break Atharv was in the canteen having his lunch, his friends were talking but he was silent. His friends were asking the reason for his silence, but he just responded that nothing's wrong. He was having his lunch when he noticed Aanya, Kirit's sister in the canteen eating her lunch with her friends. He quickly rushed towards her.

Ath - Aanya....I wanna talk with you about something that too about Kirti... *hesitating*

Aanya excused herself from her friends and then came in a corner with him...

Aa - kahiye kya baat hai...?? kya kaam tha aapko...?? 

Ath - tum toh Kirti ki behen ho na...toh tumhe toh pata hoga na ki Kirti kahan hai ?? 

Aa - kyun..?? aapko kya pharak padta hai dii toh aapki dushmann haina...!!! *crossing her arms*

Ath - *mumbles* dono behene ek jaise haiii....

Aa - kuch kaha aapnee..!!!!

Ath - nahii...kuch nahii mai kya bolungaa....tum mujhe bas batao na ki Kirti kahan hai...!!!

Aa - vahi mai pooch rahi hoon dii toh aapki enemy hai aur aap unke baarein mein he pooch rahi hai....*crossed arms*

Ath - *sighs* I know voh meri enemy hai...and usse jhagda nhi kiya haina...toh isliye bas poocha.... haath pao tod liye hai kya usne apni clumsiness meinn.. *rolling his eyes*

Aa - come on dii sahi bolti haii...aap attitude se bhare hue ho...meri di sirf clumsy nahi haii...

Ath - tumhari behen ko meri burai karna he aata hai kyaa *rolls her eyes*

Aa - aapko agar mere dii ka mazak he udana hai toh please jaaiye kyunki mujhe apni dii ke khilaaf kuch sunne ki aadat nahi hai..smjhe aap..!!!

Ath - okk..whatever...*rolling eyes* lekin tum mujhe yeh batane ki kripa karogi that where's your sister....

Aa - aap mujhe apne question ka reason bataiye...hum bhi aapko answer de denge !!??

Ath - voh..voh Sarthak haina...he's worried...isliye..

Aa - ohh..Sarthak bhai....unhe bol dijiyega ki personal reasons ke kaaran di school nahi aarahi hai voh apne aap samajh jaayenge...okk..?? *he nodded and Aanya just left from there*

Atharv was lost in his thoughts thinking about Kirti that what must be the issue. His whole day in the school just passed thinking about Kirti. When he returned back home he directly went in his room confusing his maa and making Divya sigh and slap her forehead. Atharv keeping his bag on his chair he sat on the bed still in his uniform lost in his thoughts about Kirti. Divya also came there cause she knew he had taken tension. She came in his room and saw him sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts. She sighed and came towards him and kept her hand on his shoulder.