16. Sanaya

Hello Jantaa..!!
How are you doing...?!
___________________________________________________________

Kirti was sitting in the living room the TV was on and she was scrolling through on her mobile. Her parents and Aanya had gone for a family function and Kirti not being a fan of family functions opted for staying at home. She being she was getting bored and then she thought to go to the Rathod's. She was about to leave when she heard phone ringing. She followed the sound and reached to the dining table and saw her mother's phone.

Kir - waah...mumma phone ghar pe he bhool gyiii...*sighs and checks the caller id* maasi maa ka phone...mai he baat karleti hoon

She picked the phone and was about to greet her when she heard her worried voice..

S.M. - Tanya ek bahot badi gadbad hogayi hai...Sanaya ko hum hospital leke aaye hai...please..please aap jaldi aajaiye humein tension horahi hai Tanya jii...!! and please Kittu ko mat bataiyega voh kaafi pareshaan hojayegii...

Kir - *really shocked* maa..maasi maa...

S.M. - Kit..Kittu...Tanya kahan hai ??

Kir - maasi maa...yeh chodiye ki kaun bol raha hai yeh bataiye meri...meri pakodi ko kya hua maasi maa....kya hua hai please bataiye na mujhee....

S.M. - baccha...baccha shaant hoja...tu...tu ek kaam kar tu hospital aaja....*worried for Kirti*

Kir - mai....mai abhi aati hoon maasi maa....don't worry aap bas mujhe batao ki kaunsa hospital hai...*tensed*

Sanaya's mother told her the hospital and Kirti was confused yet crying how to reach the hospital. Something struck in her mind and she quickly went to the Rathod's and started ringing the doorbell continuously.

Ath - omgg..kaun hai...doorbell todna hai kya *opens the door* Kittu tum...and what's wrong with you...why are your eyes red and puffy and tum...tum ro kyun rahi ho....?? *side hugging her and rubbing her back*

Kir - Aru...Aru...uncle..uncle hai ghar pe *stammers and crying*

Ath - haa..papa ghar pe hai...lekin..lekin tum ro kyun rahi ho *trying to calm her*

Ashu maa - *from the kitchen* Avi...kaun aaya hai beta...

Ath - maa.... Kittu hai and voh buri tarah se ro rahi hai...

Ashu maa - kyaaa....?? *hearing this both Ashu maa and Daksh papa who was in the room came out*

Ashu maa - *hugging her* baccha kya hua...tu roh kyun rahi hai...shaant hoja...kya baat hai bata mujhee...

Kir - aunty...voh..voh..Sanaya...hospital...*trying to control herself*

Ashu maa - Sanaya ko kya hua?? *shocked*

Kir - aunty voh hospital mein hai...*almost crying*

Daksh papa - Kirti baccha shaant ho jao...Sanaya ko kuch nhi hoga...humlog hospital chaltein hai...hmm...? *to which just Kirti nodded lightly*

In the car Daksh papa was driving the car and Atharv and Ashu maa were trying to console Kirti. Soon they reached the hospital and Kirti quickly rushed to the reception. 

Kir - Sanaya Sharma...?

Rec. - Sanaya...suicide case..OT 20...second floor...!!

Kir - sui...suicide case *shocked nd was about to fall but was saved by Atharv on time*

Ath - Kittu...Kittu shaant hojao...!?! 

Kir - Aru...Aru...Sanny....suicide...*crying*

Ath - *hugs her* shaant..shaant hojao..Kittu theek hojayegi Anaya..abhi uncle aunty ke pass chalein...? *to which Kirti nodded*

The 4 of them went on the 2nd floor to see S.M. and S.F. sitting devasted on the chair of the hospital. Kirti rushed to them quickly...

Kir - maasi maa...kya hua meri Sanny ko...??

S.M. - shaant hoja Kittu...shaant hojaa...teri Sanny theek hojayegi...lekin abhi shaant hoja bacchaa... 

Kir - lekin maasi maa...usne aisa..kyun...*stammers*

S.M. - mujhe bhi nahi pata baccha...kitne din se usko dekh rahi thi...hum dono ne usse kitni baar pucha tha lekin usne kabhi kuch nhi bataya baccha...accha vaise yeh letter tere liye hai...uske table pe rakha tha tumhare liye...

Kir - letter..?? mere liye *to which S.M. nodded*

Kirti looked at the letter and on the envelope it was written "Akele mein padhna please". Kirti felt something weird and with a heavy heart excusing herself from there went to the temple of Kanhaji in the hospital and took out the letter and started to read it and was shocked.
___________________________________________________________

Written by - Atharv.

Edited by - Atharv.

Rechecked by - Atharv.

How was it??

I know its a small chapter but I believe in quality more than quantity. 

Kirti ko bolta ki voh likhe toh nhi likh paati isliye maine likha and next chapter bhi mai likhunga...

Do vote, comment and share!

Jai Shree Krishna
- Atharv