8. She is confusing

Hello Jantaa..!!
How are you doing...??
__________________________________________________
They were playing basketball in the court. They were in 2 teams that is girls vs. boys. The boys were one score ahead of the girls. At this time the ball was with Kirti and she was really close to do the basket. When she heard something, she turned towards the voice and saw and small girl with her mama ji (mother's brother). The small girl was crying about something and Kirti could clearly hear her. Her complete concentration drifted there.

S.G. - mama ji mujhe bahar jaana hai jaana haii...please koi bahane nahi mujhe jaana haiii baharrr...!!! *cries in cute voice*

Ma - beta...aaj nahi kabhi aur chalenge...aaj aapka b'day haina aur mai office se aaya hoon abhi toh mai thakka hua hoon...hum log kabhi aur chale jaayenge..

S.G. - nahi mujhe aaj he jaana hai aaj ke aaj he jaaana haiii....aap mere b'day pe mujhe ghummane nahi le jaa rahe...aap bahot bure hooo... pleasee mama ji chaltein haina *cries*

Kirti could hear everything properly. This incident just started clicking her images of past in her mind. She was about to get a panic attack but she controlled herself taking deep breaths and was about to go there to the small girl but Aanya stopped her by saying

Aa - *from far away* diii...kaha jaa rahe ho basket karo...hum log jeet jaayenge...

Kir - choti mai aati hoon thodi der mein *keeping the ball aside she went to the small girl

Kir - Heyy cutiee..what's your name *she said cutely diverting her mind*

S.G. - hello didi...me is Aisha... *cutely*

Kir - Hii Aisha...ek baat batao yeh aapke mamaji hai ?? *crouching to her level*

S.G. - haan didi but mai inse bahot naraaz hoon aaj mera b'day hai and yeh mujhe ghumi ghumi nahi le jaa rahee *almost crying*

Kir - ohh aapka b'day hai...happy birthday Aisha...

S.G. - thank you didi..lekin aap mama ji ko samjhao na ki mujhe ghumi ghumi le jaaye *pouts*

Kir - accha ek baat batao aapke mama ji ne bola voh thakke hue hai...

S.G. - *nodding in yes* haan..kyunki voh thodi der pehle office se aaye the *cutely*

Kir - accha mujhe ek baat batao aapke papa roz office se ghar aate hai toh kaafi thakke hue rehte hainaa...??

S.G. - haan dad bahot thakke rehte hai...

Kir - haina....toh yeh bhi toh socho Aisha ki aapke mama ji office se aaye hai voh bhi toh thakke hue honge naa and agar aaj aapke mamaji aapko thakke hue haalat mein le jaayenge toh aap zyada enjoy bhi nahi kar paaoge haina...!?

S.G. - *thinks cutely* haan didi aap sahi bol rahe ho *turns towards her mama ji* am sowwy mamaji mujhe zidd nahi kar na chahiye tha *pouts*

Ma - koi baat nahi beta aap jao ghar jao b'day party ki taiyaari karo *she nodded and went in her house* *he turned towards Kirti* thank you so much dear...you really helped me...you are like an angel...god bless you..

Kir - *smiled* no problem uncle *he smiled and went from there*

Kirti was lost in her thoughts and turned towards the court and saw everyone looking at her. Everyone had heard everything and Aanya, Sarthak bhai and Aakarsh bhai knew what she's feeling deep inside her heart. Kirti almost tried to ignore them and sat on the stairs of the basketball court. She was lost in all the thoughts of her past. Her eyes were full of unshed tears. Aanya looked at Aakarsh bhai and then at her di. Aanya came towards her and kept her hand on her Di's shoulder.

Aa - dii...you...you...okay...??

Kir - *hugged her tightly* Anii..Anii..voh...uss..uss..bacchi ko dekh ke mujhe...mujhe... *crying*

Aa - *hugs her* i know dii...i know aap kya feel kar rahe ho...please shaant ho jao dii..pleasee... *trying to console her*

Aakarsh came there and hugged both of his sisters.

Ak - *looks at Kirti and wipes her tears* shh...shaant hoja baccha...chal ghar chaltein hai theek hai *to which Kirti and Aanya just slightly nodded*

Aakarsh side hugged Kirti and the trio left for there home....While in the basketball court Divya, Atharv and Aman were completely confused by her behaviour, whereas Aditya and Sarthak very well knew about her past and understood her behaviour.

Di - Kirti's really sweet but what's wrong with her today....she helped that girl's matter lekin why did she break down.... *worried*

Ath - diii...this girl is so confusinggg..!!! I guess I can never understand this girl....she is so confusing....!!!!

Sar - Atharvvv..!!!! bass karr....kabhi kabhi chalta hai....lekin aajj...aaj nahi Atharvv...!!!!

Ath - Sarthakk..lekin..!!!!!

Adi - lekin vekin kuch mat bolooo..!!!....tu aaj galat haiiii..!!! tu aaj ke maamlein mein Kirti ko kuch nhi bol sakta haiii samjhaaaaa...!!!!

Saying that Sarthak and Aditya left from there towards Kirti's house cause they very well knew that Kirti would be completely broken right now. While at the basketball court.

Di - I think there's something wrong with Kirti...*looking at Avi*

Ath - pta nahi dii...lekin itna bol sakta hoon she's really confusing *still in confusion seeing Kirti and his friends behaviour*

________________________________________________________________

Okk...so..I just cried while writing this chapter - 

Anyways how was it...??

Why was Kirti behaving like that...???

Do vote, comment and share

Jai Shree Krishna
- Kittu