15. What...what is love?

Hello Jantaa..!!
How are you doing...?!
__________________________________________________________

The three of them had a good time in the bus and soon they reached their bus stop. After bidding bye to each other Kirti went in her house and saw her dad sitting in the living room. She got so happy seeing him. She quickly kept her bag on the sofa and ran to him and hugged him tightly

Kir - *hugging him tightly* dadddd....you are backkkk...am so happyy...aap kab aaye...?!

Amit papa - *hugs her back* yes..am back...jab aap school mein the...tab aaya tha mai..anyways tell me how are you....?!!

Kir - am absolutely fine dadd...*happily*

Amit papa - good...now tell me where is princess...??

Kir - aap bhool gaye...??

Amit papa - *tries to think* haan bhool gaya abb batao...

Kir - Ashi and apne friends ke saath ghoomne gayi hai dad...

Amit papa - akele...??

Kir - no way dad...Ashi ke parents ke saath...!!

Amit papa - *just nodded*

Kir - anyways aap mujhe batao aap trip pe se mere liye kya laaye...?? *excited*

Amit papa - fridge mein jaake dekho...*chuckles at her excitement*

Kirti quickly ran into the kitchen and saw her mother there...kissing her cheeks she opened the fridge and got so happy seeing the chocolates and she started jumping in happiness making her mother chuckle and shake her head. Kirti quickly ran to her dad and hugged him.

Kir - omggg dad am so happyyy..you brought so many chocolates...i love you so muchhh *hugs him*

Amit papa - *chuckles* i love you too my doll...but wait do you love me just because I brought so many chocolates...??

Kir - no dad i really love youuu....*pouts*

Amit papa - i know doll...i know you love me i was just teasing you *chuckles*

Kir - *pouts*

Tanya maa - *bringing a plate of sandwiches* baccha...quickly change and freshen up and have your lunchhh...!!

Kir - okk mumma *sighs and lazily goes to her room*

*After the dinner in Kirti's room*

Kirti was sitting on her bed just thinking about the conversation with Neha she had during the lunch break. She was too worried about that and was just lost in her thoughts. Her dad passed by her room and saw her sitting worried. He knocked on the door which broke her trance.

Amit papa - *knocking on the door* can i come in doll

Kir - *sighs* dad you don't need permission for coming in my room...

Amit papa - *entering the room* forget all this permission thingies and tell me why are you worried...??

Kir - dad..worried..? no not at all *fake smiles*

Amit papa - ohh come on you can't lie to me...tell me the truth..

Kir - *shocked a little* umm..dad..voh baat yeh hai ki exams shuru horahe haina...toh..am scared ki mai paper mein kya karoongi...T_T

Amit papa - *chuckles* hmm...class topper paper keliye pareshaan haii...

Kir - dadd...even you are teasing me....!? *pouts*

Amit papa - what does it mean ki even i am teasing you aur kaun tease karta hai tumhe ??...champ....??

Kir - bhai toh karte he rehte hai lekin even voh Aru bhi mujhe tease karta rehta hai *pouts*

Amit papa just laughed and after giving a playful slap on her head he was about to leave when Kirti thought something and said

Kir - dad..umm...i want an advice from you...*hesitating*

Amit papa - haan baccha pucho naa...what's wrong...!? *sits beside her*

Kir - dad i want to ask if a girl truly and really loves a boy and her bestie also loves the same boy and the bestie asks her to help her in proposing the same boy then what should the girl do....*trying to hide what the real matter is *

Amit papa - *looks at her* but why r u asking such questions doll ??

Kir - umm..dad actually i was reading a novel in which a similar condition happened and thus i was thinking the same...that's why

Amit papa - ohh godd you and ur love for books and novels *sighs* well people can have different opinions too about this matter but what my real opinion is that if that girl truly loves that boy then i think she shouldn't help her friend because true love always bears its fruits.

Kir - but dad isn't it said that true love always involves a lot of sacrifices??

Amit papa - yes u r right love is abt. sacrifices but sacrificing your love isn't a good thing....ppl. can have different opinion in this matter but this is my real opinion...and now doll stop stressing your mind on ur novels *chuckles*

Kir - okk dad *giggles* and thank u so much for ur advice dad...btw dad one more question..

Amit papa - haan ask naa...

Kir - dadd...what...what is love...??

Amit papa - *confused* novel ke kaaran puch rahi ho...???

Kir - hmm...haan *grins* upar se Sanaya is in love too that's why i just wanted to ask what's love...?

Amit papa - okk..toh pyaar dosti hai...*giggles*

Kir - dadddd...

Amit papa - okk baba...sunno...love..love is an emotion which involves trust, respect for each other, caring for each other, loving each other...sometimes includes jealousy, sometimes anger and sometimes dosti...samjhiii..??

Kir - haan papa samjh gayi...thank you so much dad *hugs him*

Amit papa - its ok my doll...now come on sleep...wait a second where's my princess ??

Kir - *sighs and rolls her eyes* u know what dad maa is absolutely right u r really a bhulakkad person

Amit papa - haww...even my doll u r saying like this...u teamed up with ur mumma *pouts*

Kir - *chuckles* daddd...how can u forget that choti has gone over a sleepover at her friends' house

Amit papa - ohhh yeah i just forgot *sheepish grin* anyways u sleep princess...good night sleep tight *kissing her forehead*

Kir - good night dad *he smiled and went from there after tucking her properly in the bed*

Kirti took out a photo from her bedside drawer and hugged the photo and then looking at the photo she said.

Kir - humein aapse pyaar hogaya hai my Mr. Attitude Rathod *she said with a smile and hugging the picture she slept peacefully*
____________________________________________________________

Okkk...so your Kirti has fallen in deep love with her Attitude Rathod 😌

Me and my love for chocolates ufff 😌😭🤏🏻🍫🍫

How was it....??

Do vote, comment and share...

Jai Shree Krishna
- Kittu